wheres the cheapest place to get a dishwasher

Home Forums National Chat wheres the cheapest place to get a dishwasher

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    super minder

i have mine 3 years and served me well till last few weeks. and i have ten for dinner xmas day and 16 for daniels 1st birthday on the 27.

my car broke down again and garage are comming to fix it. please hurry up 2010 and go away . im close to cracking point now.

only thing keeping me going is im bussing it up to the rds this afternoon to see my son jack in the school choir concert . so happy for him .he was buzzing here this morning leaving . and myself and sister are going tonight

Fabienne

Beko is a cheap brand with bad reputation, but did improved a LOT but still because of bad name still quite cheap.

If I were you I’ll check the price online in 1 or 2 shops (harvey norman, did electrical or more) then go toyour nearest shop, tell them what price you had and they’ll match it.
    Be carefull sometime you have to add delivery, sometimes not.
    So compare the final price with dishwasher in your kitchen, unless you find it fun to load your old one in your car, unload it and to the same with the new one.

Fabienne

super minder

power city seems to be the cheapest xxx

blonde

yes powercity are the cheapest , mine broke this time last year too, i was so ahhhh 😡 😡 hate to the dishes, wud rather lick the toilet clean than do them !! bought my lovely new dishwasher in powercity and its a beko as are all of my appliances.. have no problems with them so far 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Power city have one of the lowest mark up in retail, so thats probably your best bet. Took my mam in there last week for a new washing machine and they were really helpful and it was delivered the next day, free of charge and they took the old one away too. Worth a look in there.

HTH

Fabienne

I bought a new washing machine from power city few weeks ago, but it was around 20 euros for the delivery.
    I asked nicely with a smile if they could offer the delivery, and no.
    Guess your mum has a more charming smile.

Fabienne

mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

If you buy online from Power City you will get a discount. My washing machine died last Thursday. I went online and compared them all. I got 60euro off the price for buying on line. I bought a 7.30pm, had a call confirming the order by 7.40 and telling me it would be delivered the next day. I got a text on Friday saying it would be delivered between 12 and 3 and had it by 12.40. I was very impressed.

You can also compare everything online and see what you are getting for your money. Harvey Norman had a section what to look for buying a washing machine – so I am sure they have the same for a dishwasher.

peoba

Hi there,
    the Harvey Norman outlet is supposed to have great bargains, friend of mine got a tumble dryer for €150 so would be worth checking out, best of luck!
    Peoba

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.