Where to eat on Paddys day?

Home Forums Louth Chat Where to eat on Paddys day?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Im looking for somewhere to go for dinner on Paddys Day, i was going to do Lamb but with the Rugby on so i said no, its out for dinner and home for the Wales v France match, then Ireland…

Any ideas where to go? I want somewhere nice as ds1 is walking in the parade and i want to make a fuss of him and give him a treat, so not McDonalds :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I was thinking the Glenside, the boys are 6 and 3…

blonde

we usually go to he blackbull on paddys day ! the food is lovely & as far as i remember they do have their specials on !! but if you dont book a table you could be waiting for up to an hour for a table !! 😯 😯 On sunday tried the glenside for food have to say really impressed !
    Unfortunely will only be going to the parade this year as dh is working on sat 🙁 was so looking forward to it 🙁

Taylor5

I havent been to the bull in ages, now that i think i have a 40e voucher for there…. free lunch even better 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

No such thing as a free lunch!!

Keep the ideas coming as was looking for somewhere to go eat after dd communion….was maybe thinking d hotel ..is it massively expensive?

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have some free dessert vouchers for kids at the Glenside, if anyone wants one please send email to siobhan@mumstown.ie

Jedt

I think the food is much better at Glenside than D, thats me personally. Last time we went to D half of us sent our beef back and time before that, I sent a steak back, it can be really nice (had gorgeous fish there one time) but its a hit and a miss for me.

Our kids love food at Glenside too, its a winner for our lot!

Taylor5

We have some free dessert vouchers for kids at the Glenside, if anyone wants one please send email to siobhan@mumstown.ie

oh i would be intrested in the vouchers for the kids…. well its a free lunch if you have a voucher you didnt pay for

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.