Where to buy coal?

Home Forums National Chat Where to buy coal?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Thats good too know…. think i will give him a ring next week, might just pick up 1 bag this week in town and country, then order my 3 bags….

Broke this week, porch to pay for and car insurance this week so will keep my 50e

munchin
    Participant

time we light it depends on what we’re doing – on a really cold day it’s light from early BUT heating doesn’t go on – fire and cooking keep the 3 rooms downstairs quiet warm so heat only goes on of an evening to warm upstairs before girls go to bed

Taylor5

time we light it depends on what we’re doing – on a really cold day it’s light from early BUT heating doesn’t go on – fire and cooking keep the 3 rooms downstairs quiet warm so heat only goes on of an evening to warm upstairs before girls go to bed

Thats what i plan to do… save the gas buy keeping the main rooms warm with the stove

Taylor5

Well girls got my coal today…. i took a bit of advice from all of you

NOT 100% SURE OF PRICES DOCKET STILL IN THE CAR

I went to Town and Country (wow what a store could have spent a fortune) I got a 40kg bag of polish coal for 14.50 (thanks Chewiode) got a 40kg bag of Triple Heat Coal 13.50 (thanks Waffy) I also was recommend by the chap there to try a bag of Back Boiler Beans 12.50 for 40kg bag….

I had a 1/2 a bucket of homebase black diamond left, i lit the fire and filled a medium sized pudding bowl with the beans, i lit the fire at 12 and its just dying down now, i only used 1 1/2 bowls of beans and about 1/4 of the bucket of coal…… it was SO HOT my gas didnt come on till 5pm and off at 7pm
    The boys were on the floor playing with lego and i went in to check both were fast asleep, the heat knocked them out 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Its half 11 now and im in a tee shirt and no socks its still so warm……. highly recommend the beans
    Will give my verdict on whats my fav coal triple heat or polish.
    Chewodie i know your man delivers to you but a 5 min spin out the road could save you 10e

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.