Where is the nearest Thai Take Away???

Home Forums Louth Chat Where is the nearest Thai Take Away???

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi All,

So its Saturday evening now and seeing as im staying in, i’d really fancy a take away, particularly a thai take away but seeing as all the thai restaurants are closed in Drogheda, where would be the nearest place?

Is there one in Bettystown, does anyone know?

I am craving my Pad Thai Noodles.

MaryE

BUMP

Taylor5

Has nobody posted the nearest one yet? Im sorry I cant be of help as I dont eat Thai….. are they all closed down?!

Come on girls dont be shy……. 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

Well Lemon Grass & Pink Elephant are gone and i dont know any others.

Taylor, You should try Thai. Its so delicious and so much better for you then any other take away.

hjs

Indus in Bryanstown?

Do they not have Thai and have they not started delivering?

Just in my head, you’d need to call to verify, my head a law unto itself these days so could be leading u a right merry dance up the garden path I’m afraid…!

MaryE

Thanks but Indus is Indian Food.

hjs

But do they not have Thai on the menu also?

ruby

is pink elephan really gone??????……just shows how long it is since i was out!!!………….i cant believe it….i loved it…….mind u i did think it was a bit pricey…..

MaryE

Oh right Hjs, i didnt know that.

Although dont know about getting thai food from an indian restuarant they are so very different.

There is a chinese in the town who also claims to do thai food, i got it once and it was disgusting.

Might give indus a try & see though.

Babs

Doesn’t Tango’s do Thai as well as chinese? I love Thai too…much healthier than indian (but I still choose indian!! 😳 😳 …and thats why I have a stone to loose!! 😆 😆 )

MaryE

Yeah, i love Indian myself too but always feel so guilty after ive eaten it!! Thai is great cause its so tasty & even though you’ve had a take away there is no guilt.

I have come to not really like chinese food, i think i ate too much of it. LOL

Babs

Its hard to find a nice chinese take away..tend to be crappie ingredients and that MSG rubbish…never feel well after a chinese, except for Tango’s…yummm…

MaryE

Yeah, thats exactly it Babs, i i always feel sickly afterwards, maybe im allergic to the MSG or something.

I havent tried Tangos though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.