where is the cheapest for……Briquettes???

Home Forums Louth Chat where is the cheapest for……Briquettes???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What about those log things they sell in the spar and other shops like that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My god the price of brickettes(am i spelling that right??) 4.50euro!!!!!!

Anyone know where to find them cheaper in drogheda???

libby1
    Participant

I got 2 bags of coal , 6 bags of Logs , i bag of sticks and 2 things of brickettes – €50 – from garage at top of Mell

Woodies was doing 2 for €7 — about a fortnight a go

libby1
    Participant

I think staffords were dong those 3 for €5 / 7 not sure…. Cann’t wait to lite the fire this weekend…………..

Anonymous
    Inactive

the bag of wood was also 4.50!!!!! crazy amount…

Anonymous
    Inactive

any where else cheeper???? 😀

Taylor5

did you try miles coles or what ever his name is, he is the coal truck i see going about…. im sure they might do better offers or look at going to the supplier direct

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/others/988921

its bulk orders but it might work out to buy for the whole winter or between 2 or 3 people

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOODIES…. 2 bales for 7.50 😀 best i have seen yet!!!

Taylor5

Check this out…

http://www.ecostore.ie/acatalog/Briquette_Maker.html

The Discount Store out in Ashbourne are selling them for 12.99…. kill two birds with one stone, get rid of you paper and make your own fuel

Fabienne

Making paper briquettes is easy, but you have to wet the paper first.
    Make the briquette then store it to let it dry (can take a while).

The gaelscoil is making it, then they’ll donate it to SVP, SVP might sell it. If you buy it from them,they should be cheap enough and it’s a donation to a good cause, + no need to store it until it dries.

Fabienne

sunshineorla

The fruit and veg stall thats at the market every day is 3 bales of briquettes for a tenner. Just had bought 3 for 12 euro at the garage on the north road.

Anonymous
    Inactive

sunshineorla … wow 3 for 10euro i will defo go there!!!
    any one know when to get a bag of logs for good money the place in termonfeckin wanted 4.99 for a bag of logs … ha ha ha good luck with that!!!!

sunshineorla

Most of the prices I seen were bags of logs for a fiver I think. See if you can find a dodgy looking tree and a chainsaw and get to work 😉 Some farmers might be glad of someone to clear a bit of wood for them.

Maria30

If you could get your hands on a van you could go to DPL and ask them for some pallets and then get busy with a chainsaw.

My BIL did this last yr for his parents, he use to fill his big van up and then FIL would cut them up

Taylor5

Do they give the pallets away? Or do you have to buy them…. sounds good, for wood for starting a fire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.