Where do you like to Shop?

Home Forums National Chat Where do you like to Shop?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All,

We’re trying to find out your favourite place to shop, which Supermarket do you buy your weekly shopping in?

Please note this is restricted to stores in the Republic.

Your help would be of great assistance to the Mumstown Team.

Thank you.

Taylor5

i shop in tesco but i love supervalu dont shop there as i hate going into Drogheda with traffic….

mammycool
    Participant

I shop in Ashbourne – so end up going around them all. The main is Dunnes but I keep an eye on the others for prices. I find that Supervalu has the best quality of fruit and veg.

yummymummy

Supervalu and aldi.

Supervalu have great bargains on selected items and the voucher in the paper is great 🙂

Aldi if im in a rush as its not in the town and not far from me so not stuck in any traffic.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I would shop in Aldi mainly.. Voted Other

Get a few bits in Tesco/ local Mace/Local Butchers/ Chemist/up North sometimes..but mostly Aldi.

I find I shop around a lot as all the different shops have something I need.

I love my local butchers shop!!

Haven’t been up North lately ..since well before Xmas..Just can’t be bothered with the drive..have been doing this since Xmas

1 week- Aldi
    2nd week – Stuff as needed per day
    3rd Week – Aldi-
    4th Week – Use up leftovers and extra as needed.

Not sure really if its working out cheaper..will have to see next month when I do the " big" shop

hjs

tesco, m and s, north, in that order

chewieodie
    Participant

Lidl / Aldi, then Dunnes, Tesco and on the odd occasion, Supervalu

libby1
    Participant

I do superquinn every second week

I then go between Alidi, Dunnes and Tesco.

I shop where the bargains are……….

Anonymous
    Inactive

aldi/lidl/tesco in that order. Main shop in aldi, buy some lidl products, fruit/veg, then tesco for branded items that I don’t get in aldi/lidl eg. washing up liquid, washing powder, fabric softener, hot chocolate to name a few.

Find aldi much cheaper still I have to say for the basics I use week in week out.

Also shop where the bargain are be that in Dunnes or a local Centra, Londis etc. Buy most meat in a butchers.

Yvonne

Tesco or Supervalu…..

noeleenw

normally get shopping delivered by tesco or would go to super valu also go to m and s for the meal deal

beams

tesco – suits us best with an allergic child

scole1

down here, mix between wherever gives good offers…..

so buy tesco, dunnes, centra…and sometimes supervalue if in drogheda….

twinkle07

tesco i shop by the wk and find tesco has all i need at gud prices,if im in 1 of the other shops n have gud deals at the time ill pick them up mostly super valu and dunnes,but tesco for main shop,

CaliGal

I have yet to find a shop that has all the things I need/like so I go to Lidl/Aldi/Tesco then local health shop weekly…

When I win the lottery am gonna open up a one stop shop with all the local healthy products/food/shopping I need in ONE place!

Irish Whole foods style…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.