where can i get photocopying/ printing done Dublin rd area?

Home Forums Louth Chat where can i get photocopying/ printing done Dublin rd area?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi there,

Since im off work on maternity leave and not in the office or in the town, i dont have access to photocopying or printing facilities – just wondering if anyone knows of any shops in the dublin road area of drogheda who offer this service?

I need to send a few important letters to the bank etc, so really need to print them off or at least keep a copy of a written one. I know i can get these done in town but would love if there was somewhere easily within walking distance to do the same.

Any ideas?

scole1

can any neighbours help with regards printing off, or if you call into any of the businesses along the dublin road they may photocopy for you i’m sure….

Taylor5

i know the chemist i worked in used to photocopy on the fax machine, ring southgate and bryanstown and see if they do the same….. or try the newsagents in Southgate.

Financial Companion
    Participant

Did you get sorted Mary? If not let me know, I can print small amount but copying I can bring to the office and do easy enough! (Live Wheaton Hall)

PM me if that suits 😉

MaryE

Ah thanks FC, that was a very kind offer.

Got it all done in a friends today.

Its just a pity there isnt somewhere local i can do it without annoying anyone.

Now there is a niche in the market for some local shop!!

super minder

black bull post office does it pet xx

Financial Companion
    Participant

There we have it! I thought somewhere would.

MaryE

Thanks so much Super minder, i didnt know that and do you know what?, thats exactly where i go to post all these important letters!!!

I take it they just do photocopying there? there isnt an internet cafe that i can print off stuff?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.