Where can I get a decent mop bucket??

Home Forums National Chat Where can I get a decent mop bucket??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hawkeye

Last few light plastic ones keep breaking at the part where you squeeze the mop out! Either a harder plastic one or a metal one would be ideal.

Any ideas on where there might be any?

trixiebell
    Participant

maybe homebase or woodies would have a selection?

Taylor5

I had the same problem i picked up buckets in supervalu and Woodies, i was in Dublin Providers on day and i seen a lovely red heavy plastic bucket, i think i paid about 20e (or maybe a bit more) for it but i have it about 5 years and still going strong

Hawkeye

I found a slightly more reinforced one in Tesco for 7.99, I’ll see how long that one lasts! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.jmldirect.com/uk/mops/super- … 100000001/

Have to say I would never, ever change from this now I have used it. It washes floors great, especially wooden floors. Its leave the floors nearly dry, not half as wet as using any other mop. Its a lifesaver….can wash the floors and dry in no time, a big plus with little children. You squeeze the mop out so any bucket or basin will work and you only need a little water.

Saw them for sure in Homestore and More and Woodies if I remember.

Hawkeye

Thanks Mummy, I’ll keep that in mind for when the Tesco one falls apart! 😆 😆

Taylor5

mummy5 i had one of those mops but i had to get rid of it, it was too hard to mop with, my back would be killing me, i do use it for the windows and the facia and sofits…

FC would you believe after all the years of having my bucket, dh broke it the other day 🙄 🙄 🙄 He got a new car last week and its black, he was out washing it and reversed over my bucket and chipped the top of it 🙄 I might have to have a look in tesco very soon 👿 👿 👿

happymumblemum
    Participant

What are u doing to your mop bucket Hawkeye???????????

Hawkeye

What are u doing to your mop bucket Hawkeye???????????

I’m obviously pushing too vigorously HMM! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor, I believe there is a new one coming out shortly, the ad says "it’s so efficient, it could even clean HMM’s mind! 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.