Where can I find a page boy outfit?

Home Forums National Chat Where can I find a page boy outfit?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JMum

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone knew of somewhere in Drog or surrounds that I could hire/buy a page boy outfit for a 2yr old. If I hire it, I’ll have to be able to take it to London for a week so not sure if thats allowed but all advise very gratefully recieved. :D

Cheers xx

Gismo

Hi they have little page boy outfits in Sean Freeman’s on Laurence Street (beside the fish shop at the bottom of the hill). They have really cute suits and I’m sure they wouldn’t mind you taking it to London

ed1
    Participant

we were in fairyhouse market on sunday and there was a stall selling little pageboy outfits. they seemed to have a big variety of them.

you could also try the baby shop on west street also adams in laurance centre.

ArtyMum

Have you tried ebay? No joke, I got a fab outfit for DS for my bro’s wedding last year when he was page boy and it was good value too!

Happymammy

Hi

They have absolutly stunning little paige boy outfits and flowergirl dresses €30 in Dunnes Stores in the Ilac Centre. I was going to buy one just to have! They where little pinstripe trousers white shirt and cream satin embroidered waistcoat with chunky tie. Absolutely lovely and the matching cream satin dresses with the beige little sache around the waist!!! €30 a bargain!

JMum

Thanks a mill guys will check all the suggestions out x

Taylor5

God that sounds great I dont have ds christened yet 😳 😳 😳 so will be looking for something nice for him to wear

Happymammy

They are lovely! I would ring up to see if they still had them though because for €30 it was bargain of the year! My sister is getting married and the dress she picked out for dd to wear is €300!! Mad thing! I wouldnt bother! Sure if you got the day out of the dress (and it was a stunning little dress, or paige boy outfit) you would always get another wear out of them. The only part of the outfit you wouldnt really wear again would be the cream satin waistcoat and tie but the shirt and pinstripe trousers were fab! 😀

Joanne06
    Participant

Im a ebayer too!! Got fab f’girl dress for f’all there! Some amazing outfits to be got at fraction price and jus as good quality!!!!!!

Taylor5

Are they new or secondhand? I sometimes get clothes off my sister, she has a 4 year old so get for hand me downs, but I cant tell dh about them I just tell him I bought them 🙄

Moonflower

was in M&S other day, they had some wonderful cream linen style jackets for little boys, probbaly older for say communion age but they were so nice, real James Bond cool grown up looking…..without making litt’lun look like a ventriliquist dummy which some of those tiny suits seem to

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.