Where can I buy/hire Santa suit?

Home Forums National Chat Where can I buy/hire Santa suit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

I have volunteered Dh to dress as Santa for our toddler groups Christmas party and assumed that it would be easy to buy a suit for him to dress up in but…….

saw one the other day, thought oh this is perfect….the whole outfit……very plush looking……….400.00 euro!!!!

Couldnt believe it, there were cheaper ones there but they were not much cheaper……

I may even make one, but where would i get fabric from locally?

Anyone have one they could hire to me for the day?

Any suggestions gratefully received………

Thanks

Moonflower

I could have sworn there is one in the LIDL magazine this week…. think its on sale from Thurs this week

Have a look at the LIDL online site for weekly specials

here ya go!!!

is a fiver too dear for you? 😆

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c…. ausCostume

Joanne06
    Participant

Dunnes have them also! Wee fella showed me them the other week! Haven a clue how much they are but good quality etc!

rossylisa

they had lovely ones in 2 seasons also dont know how much sorry

Moonflower

Thanks will check them out!!

Yes, 2 seasons was where i saw them and the price tag was 400 euro!!! God hope it wasnt 39.99 now, as they were very nice, no couldnt of been, the beard alone was 20 euro, so must of been 399.99 euro for whole kit.

A fiver sounds great, will have a look.

Moonflower

That Lidl’s outfit is great for fiver….will have to go and have a look tomorrow……

pinkbabe

Ann Summers do a MS Santa if anyone is looking for 1 😀

Taylor5

I seen one in twoseasons and I thought it was cheaper than that… check out http://www.2woseasons.ie

The one in lidl looks great as its only toddlers they dont need anything flash, something red with a beard and they’ll be happy

Moonflower

got the lidls suit, its great for a fiver…..made Dh try it on last night……fits perfect…..well a bit tight in places but what do you expect for the money, will do the job perfect……thanks for idea Jene!!

scole1

there’s also a place across from BOI the magic bus they have beards there i got a good quality one for Sonairte santa there last year as they desperately needed a better one…..

Moonflower

yes thats what my Dh said , its all about the beard….but the Lidls one will do for the toddler group but you would need a better one for a public event.

Whats the BOI scole? 😳

scole1

Bank of Ireland and don’t worry i read it back and thought hey someone won’t know what that is…..

kids will love the toddler group Santa and so will DH…

MNG

hi Moonflower 🙂

we have just sold a nice piece of santa suit last week at the charity shop.It was still in good condition.

Moonflower

Oh thats a shame, i hope person who bought it has a good use for it…..never thought of looking in charity shops……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.