Where are the cockroachs?

Home Forums National Chat Where are the cockroachs?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    libby

I wish i knew where they are?

My step – Mam told me in the Southside of the town? Anyone Know

Yuch

rossylisa

are you on about the spider things 🙄 😳 hope they stay over there 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

WHAT!!!!! 😯 😯 😯

No please dont tell me there are cockroaches in Drogheda…. we had trouble with beetles in the garden last year and they could get into the house…. Killed about 6 in the house over the whole summer and that was 6 too much for me.

Please more details….. thats it NO SLEEP for me tonight 😆 😆 😆 😆

libby

I woke up dreaming of these……

rossylisa

just read about this in the paper oh my god hope they kill them before there is a wide spread of them …..horible things …the where found in a house in ballsgrove 😯 😯 😯

yummymummy

what??? where???? what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ed1
    Participant

i know where they are. its a friend of mines house. she only got the house late last year and since she has moved in she has had nothing but bother with these creatures. you should have seen the bite on her childs belly it was awful. i think they have a fair idea of where they are coming from but not much you can do about that. cant really say too much on here as i might get in trouble. IYKWIM

Jenny!!!

😯 😯 i thought it was only really hot countries that had them horrible things 🙁 🙁 i nearly have heart failure when there are ants in my house never mind them(cant even say the name)….aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

dont know where ballsgrove is but ill sure as hell be staying away from it.

Gismo

😯 😯 😯 😯

yummymummy

hmmmm i bet its a manky neighbours house or something 🙁

yuck yuck yuck yuck disgusting looking things.

i rem having some in an apartment b4 when i was on hols and one was dead floating in the sink 🙁

rossylisa

they are coming in through foreign food boxes … and hot climates countries so the paper says …they had a pic of them in the paper they are horrible and the male ones can fly 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

yummymummy

knowing my luck they will fly right in the direction of my house 🙁

ed1
    Participant

jenny, the house is not in ballsgrove its in one of the estates on marleys lane.

i dont like the idea of them flying either as i live in cedarfield and its too close for comfort. will be keeping my windows closed for a while.

Happymammy

I would have a nervouce breakdown if i found one of these things in my house or even outside the house the for sale sign would be up and i would be out within ten mins of packing! I had two little beetles in my kitchen lastweek one after the other and i got him to pull the place apart incase there was more but i think they came in with the washing!

Cockroached rats and anything that crawls freak me out! I heard they are in Ballsgrove wherever that is i hope its miles away from Duleek! But cant them things fly!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god im going to close all me windows 😆

MNG

Hi Girls 🙂

Dh told me over here in ireland, theres no roaches unlike in singapore …

so i says thats really heaven for me. 😀 …

then one day, i read on the papers theres reports of roaches in some hospital or hotel area… 😯

so i asked him again…he says this time ,,,unless the place is very dirty then theres some and they are just tiny ones 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.