When do cliff richard tickets go on sale?

Home Forums National Chat When do cliff richard tickets go on sale?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hi girls
    Getting really organised, looking to get ticket for my mams xmas present for next year. She loves cliff and I know she wont get tickets for herself, so would love to get them then surprise her next year

Please help as I dont want to miss them

rossylisa

they are on sale tomorow heard it on the afternooon show

Taylor5

I thought that but Im trying to check on Ticket master and no go…. cant find any info! Maybe Im just tick

scole1

ya big ole one….. 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I tell my mammy what you called her, it was her xmas present for next year

scole1

well she is alot older than you bet you your getting tickets to go with her, your secret crush on the sexy cliff

Taylor5

Oh yeah Im his livin doll……. see I am a huge fan 😆 😆 😆 😆

I could only find tickets forthe odesey in Belfast, so she said leave it. She thought he was doing a gig in Dublin. Im have to get her tickets for the menopause in the Tivoli. I wonder would my sisters go or is it more for older woman ❓
    I was looking on Aiken promotions last night and Tommy Teirnan (sp) is doing a huge run in Vicar street. Do you fancy a night out before xmas? We could get the other one to come to…. kicking and screaming no bet 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Just booked the tickets for the menopause for Saturday the 10th of November. I picked that date as she is bring he friend as her xmas present and it was the closest date to xmas. Scole let me know how you get on and I might even book tickets for myself and sister to go along.

rossylisa

taylor is that the play with linda martin and twink if so it looks brill im goign to ask my mam if she wants to go

Taylor5

Yeah it is, my mam has been looking forward to it but hear the tickets were sold out. She was delighted when I told her it wasnt.
    I’d love to go myself but my mums friend is like Agnes Brown 😳 😳 😳

rossylisa

they were on the late late last week and done a bit from it it was so funny 😆

scole1

yeah tommy would be good crack but we’d have to go up the front…. 😆 😆 not again says you we’ll buy the dvd……last week my brother’s girlfriend took the tickets for des bishop that i was supposed to go and he ripped the piss out of her… 😆 😆 was a bit of a coincdence as i was talking to friend of his and asked where i was sitting so glad didn’t go…..

looking forward to the menopause musical say it would be funny even though thick is in it…..

Taylor5

My niece is going to come to tommy if we are going, her friends booked tickets yesterday and her mam wouldnt let her as she had spent all her own money…. she is only 17 and is a bit shy but good crack

happymumblemum
    Participant

menapause musical oh no couldnt think of any thing worse , that and the vagina monolgues yuk yuk 😆 Raging hormonal women.

Reminds me of that episode on friends where the gang set Chandler up to go to a vagina monolugues type show and he is sitting at the front benn roared at by some butch women saying -chapter 1 my first period!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

why oh why would you buy them, if you didnt then we wont be subject to his tripe music anymore, boycott is what i say 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.