When a relative is sick abroad…

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness When a relative is sick abroad…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

My little 3 year old niece is sick in hospital in Jersey and its driving me nuts that we live here and there is nothing I can do to help. Wish I could just go to my sister and give her a big hug and then watch my nephew, cook dinner and generally help out, until my little niece is better – which will hopefully be soon.

My mum is visiting them atthe moment but is due to come home today so they will be without her help from today.

Its one of the worst things about living in different countries – there is nothing we can do to help and very little support we can offer from here. And I’m worried sick about her, they don’t know what is wrong with her yet so its very tense waiting to find out. I think I’m probably a bit more emotional because I’m pregnant. She has a weird rash and raging temp so they need to do blood tests to figure out what it is. We hope to find out whats wrong today so they can start to treat her.

Not knowing can be really frustrating. Hoping and praying she will be ok.

chewieodie
    Participant

Aw God luv her, and all of the family…..
    I know how frustrating it is being far away…. you just feel so helpless….

Sending prayers for her speedy recovery… and for comfort for you and yours…xxx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.