Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business Wheelie Bin Cleaning

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Wheelie Clean offers an effective bin Cleaning, Disinfecting and Deodorising service for both domestic and commercial customers. We use a specially designed mobile cleaning unit for cleaning bins.

This environmentally friendly cleaning process will wash the bin both inside and out. The bin is then sanitised and disinfected which will neutralise any foul odours.

Wheelie Clean services households in Dublin, Meath, Louth, Monaghan & Cavan, offering a regular or 1 off wheelie bin cleaning service which is performed kerb side at your home.

As special for all Mumstown members the cost is only €5 per bin, for more details or to see how the process is done have a look at our web site http://www.wheelieclean.ie

Hopefully chat to you soon …..

Robbie & Vanessa

"It’s not clean until it’s Wheelie Clean!!!"

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

How much to have a standard black bin cleaned? thanks.

it’s only €5 for any 2 wheel domestic bin washed deordorised & disinfected

Hope to hear from you soon ……

R & V

Financial Companion
    Participant

I love the name! 😆

Best of luck with it!

Yvonne

Great idea! Really need our black bin cleaned…
    Will have a look on your website and organise.

happymumblemum
    Participant

I need both bins cleaning they are crawling manky!!!!

Just heading out now but will ring you tommorow… I have a bad habit of just fecking the rubbish in with out a bag…. I know gross….

Summer coming up they start to smell..

If they are nice and clean I won’t want to mess them up…

Any discount for 2 bins?

give me a ring if you want to arrange getting them cleaned and sure we can take if from there …..

Taylor5

mine need to be done, i just dont have the time to do it myself, i keep saying "oh clean the bins" but on bin day or the next just dont get around to it….. my bin day is Monday but not collected last week until 5pm so i will text a booking for Tuesday

stuck for a mothers day gift?? why not get her something different… how about getting her house bin cleaned?…. best €5 you’ll ever spend …. cause even dirty Mammy’s love it when its Wheelie Clean!!! 😉

Taylor5

stuck for a mothers day gift?? why not get her something different… how about getting her house bin cleaned?…. best €5 you’ll ever spend …. cause even dirty Mammy’s love it when its Wheelie Clean!!! 😉

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Wheelie bin voucher for mothers day = DIVORCE 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 or MURDER 🙄

Sexylady

Hi Girls,

I must say I have had my bins cleaned a few times with Robbie and i must say it is an excellent service and the bins are gleaming every time there done.
    It is great with having babies in nappies and with having grass in the bins in gets rid of all the smells and odurs.

Well worth every penny girls and you can get the hubby to pay for it.

Best of luck with the business Vanessa and Robbie.
    Congrats

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.