Wheaton Hall

Home Forums Louth Chat Wheaton Hall

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matilda75

Hi all,

I’m new to this forum and was advised on another site to post here as many members live in the louth area.

Basically I’ve had an offer accepted on a house in Wheaton Hall and I’m hoping to hear from residents on what it’s like to live there. I’m from Drogheda and obviously like the estate – hence the house purchase!!! – so just wondering if people find a good sense of community, any problems with anti social behavioural, structural problems etc. I’m really hoping for a resounding yes to the first and no to the last two :)

Thanks in advance :)

Taylor5

I dont live there but know a few people who do, never heard them say anything bad about the place, houses are well built, i know the trainline runs along the back gardens of the houses at the back of the estate, has the shops and the odd time i have seen a few teenagers hanging about, but you get that everywhere…. you dont see that many houses up for sale, there are a few for sale but if you take into account the size of the estate % its a very small turnover, so thats another positive….

Something too watch out of would be how close to Glambia, I dont know if it smells but i’d imagine it would a bit in the summer iykwim

Matilda75

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, never thought of proximity to Glanbia, and didn’t cop the small % of houses for sale in comparison to the amount in the estate…

BIL works in Glanbia so will ask him!!

Thanks again 🙂

Financial Companion
    Participant

I’m there 14 years this month, wouldn’t move!

Matilda75

That’s great to hear, thanks for the reply 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.