whats your favourite wine

Home Forums National Chat whats your favourite wine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

red or white and what brand

Taylor5

A Rose wine either Shutter home or Ernst & Julio Galio

MaryE

White, Bend in the River

Lovely & dry, so easy to drink, probably too easy

scole1

that’s mad taylor. never seen ya drink but that’s what i like too….i like the rose much easier on the pallet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any New Zealand Sauv Blanc 😀 😀 I always was a Chardonnay person, but last yr, brought some lovely Sauv Blanc home from france and now i cant drink the Chard.
    Oyster Bay is lovely and trying to think of the names of the wine i have in the shed!!!!!
    Rose so easy to drink, cant remember the last time i had some.

scole1

wher do you live again we’ll be over for your shed….lol….

noeleenw

lindemans bin 65 white yummy – i really liked wine brfore i had baby now i cant stand the smell of it 😯

munchin
    Participant

just got 2 bottles of Suttrer home Rose mmmmmmmmmm
    prefer Rose to white can’t drink red to save my life hate the smell of it even

Taylor5

Munchin enjoy your wine….

Scole I show you where Lai’s shed is, we’ll raid it during the week 😆 😆 😆 😆

Edel I cant drink that bend in the river stuff, we had it one night and was all got sloshed, I think we had about 12 bottles for 6 people, by the end of the night one of the guys said the bottle reminded him of the urine bottles you get in hospital I away giggle when I see a bottle of Bend in the River 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sweetpea

I’m with you Lai, Any Sauv Blanc goes down well here. Chiliean is usually pretty good too. DH has a stashunder the stairs……………………… looks like its a safer place than your shed at the moment 😆 😆 😆

libby1
    Participant

I like white wine

Carlo Rosso is my favourite normally very hard to get -€14:95 in Londis only a few stock it

It is for the litre and a half.

Yesterday i got it for €12:50 in Tesco’s in Finglas.

I like Frasctati as well.

Yvonne

I like white, but would prefer a rose – usually Blosson Hill or Ernest & Giulio Gallo – delicious and goes down easy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

If my shed has a break in, i’ll know where to look 😆 😆
    In saying that i only have 2 bottles left. I have been getting enough in france to last the year, i ran out in june so have to buy wine here, such a rip off in some places, picked up a few in Sainsburys. Heading back to france in a couple of weeks, restocking shed. I really need to get a fridge put in 💡 💡 I was just on the web site for the shop where we get the wine, was thinking of ordering ahead, but theres nothing like impluse buying.
    Its really an experience if you havent been before. My first year, i really laughed. A lot of Cork people (ferry goes from france to cork), well they get the passengers to go onto the boat as foot passangers so the car can be filled to the brim, then they get someone to pick the foot passangers up on the other side. Now theres forward planning 😆 😆

yummymummy

defo white, jp chenet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happymammy

I Love Black Tower the black bottle or the roseits like 7up its sooo easy to drink.

Also Liebermilch (german wines) are really cheap and very easy to drink. I think you can pick up a big bottle for less than €10 in Lidl!!

Ive my christening on Sunday and we have got ten bottles of white and rose wine. Two bottles of the ernest one for €14.99 in my local spar.
    I LOVE MY VINO SO MUCH!!!!!! 😆 To much 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.