what to get for new parents?

Home Forums National Chat what to get for new parents?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    beamam

hi all,
    friends of ours had a baby girl last week and I’m thinking of getting one of those "one for all" vouchersfor them so they can use it on baby or themselves. I just know from having DS that I ended up changing a lot of what people had kindly gone out and bought for him. They’re a very organised couple so I think they’d have the essential baby stuff. Waht do you think? The only thing about these vouchers is they’re a little impersonal.
    any opinions or other present ideas welcome!

Babs

Personally I think vouchers are great, especially at a time like that…you get so much stuff when you have a baby thats its great to hold onto a voucher and use it when you realise you need something or even to treat yourself…which is much needed after you have a baby!!!!

scole1

having just had a baby, yeah i think a one for all voucher would be great, as can get something for baby or as you said get something for themselves….have got loads of baby clothes as presents many which are 0-3months….i had a boy and have all the clothes from my first ds so i’ve loads of clothes too many in fact, i would have prefered a voucher for smyths so could towards a toy or a voucher for mothercare to put towards new teets etc or feeding things etc etc…
    so what you#ve decided is a great idea….good woman for thinking…hope they enjoy

beamam

Thanks for that girls! I’ll definitely go with the one for all voucher. Congrats on your new baby scole 😀

scole1

thanks a mill….and hope pressie goes down well….no doubt it will

sianmaloney

Hi,

Instead of One4all how about http://www.giftsandvouchers.ie they have over 60 businesses on their site and there are loads of them around Drogheda such as The Design Gallery, La Spa Therapie, Chris Curtis. And they do vouchers that can be spent in any of the businesses. It is a local business from Mornington.

Congrats on your new arrival Scole!

Sian

noeleenw

this may sound funny but my sister gave us a voucher entitling us to one night away and she would mind babs priceless

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.