What’s your scent?

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! What’s your scent?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    redbells

What is your fav perfume and why? What does it smell like to you? Have fun with the descriptions!

yummymummy

hmmmmm fav perfume is Aramani Mania , just love the smell of it, not too musky not too fresh, can wear it day or night.

really like victoria beckhams one too its a nice floral scent not too over powering.

redbells

My new fav is Sarah Jessica Parker, smells so clean and good and girly (but in a good way), hope it’s under the tree at Xmas. 😛

yummymummy

aw i smelt that too, was nice enough. paris hilton and kate moss are very very sickly sweet.

redbells

Not so much a fan of celeb fragrances me but I love S&TC (can’t wait for teh movie) so I guess I was a sucker for SJP perfume!!

rossylisa

at the mo D&G light blue but i always change them when the bottle is empty never buy the same one again

Yvonne

I love 5th Avenue, Cerruti 1881 and Jade Goody Shhh…!!

EJ

My Fave has to be Sensi from Armani. Its not too sweet, not too serious, and just a bit spicy, like me… I have about 20 different bottles of new perfumes, and I always go back to this one. Its being discontined though, I believe, and is getting hard to come by.

pinkbabe

I am wearing D&G light @ the min (it’s my new fave) but I have a shelf of bottles Bought 3 bottles on hols

rossylisa

oh i like the fellals johnpaul goutier dont like the girls one its to sweet

yummymummy

oh that is my favourite aftershave EVER!!!!!! its gorg!!!!!!!!

pinkbabe

BF wears that in the greeny blue bottle

I like the girls 1 too but there are a few of them now so I wouldn’t trust him to buy it for me & I would not be paying for it myself

rossylisa

its the same with hugo boss i just love the fellahs more than the girls 😆 😆 😆

when i was about 17 or 18 i used to love pure posion my uncle would bring a big bottle back from the leb for my mum and i would use all of it cant stand the smell know though or tommy girl used it to much smelt like a whoors handbag 😀 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

My fave is Clinique Aromatics Elixir also Chanel No5 both make me feel 18 again

Moonflower

I had a quick squirt of Kate Moss’s perfume which they had on counter in chemist in Scotch Hall, was so nice…..i kept smelling it on me all day and thinking whats that lovely smell and it was me!! Have put it on my christmas list from DH!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.