What’s a women’s (your) birthday heaven?

Home Forums National Chat What’s a women’s (your) birthday heaven?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

u dont have to go out to celebrate it!!!!!!!! i never really do anything on my bday other than go to my mams for dinner and get a cake for jack’s sake. then come the weekend out with all the girls 🙂

ed1
    Participant

yeah probably will get out at weekend for few drinks. hopefully 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

A pampering spa day defiantely 😆 somewhere really really nice

MNG

Enjoy with hubby hav a slice of cake and of course a cup of Barleys Tea thats Heaven enough for me 😛

Sweetpea

You cant beat a bit of "me" time with plenty of professional pampering (facials, manicures, pedicures, hair done etc) followed by the purchase of a new outfit to show all the good work off. A nice bit of jewellery always goes down well also 😉 😉

Taylor5

Enjoy with hubby hav a slice of cake and of course a cup of Barleys Tea thats Heaven enough for me 😛

Aaahhhh that is sooo sweet.

I would love a family day out, maybe just a nice walk then a nice lunch somewhere special like Rolys Bistro or Le Coq Hardi in Dublin….
    But having a toddler at my side 24/7 a relaxing day at the hairdressers or getting my nails done (badly needed I must say)
    I would also be happy with a lie in and a nice take away… as longas we are all happy and enjoy whatever we do.

munchin
    Participant

well i’m hoping for a lie- in next sat then a nice brekkie then we’ll get house ready and the family will arrive for a tea – party for my little girls 1st B;day which is on the sunday so i’ll have all my family around me so i’ll be a happy camper!
    oh and i’m off to a spa this sat with the girls 4/5 of us celebrate b’days in nov/dec so we decided to celebrate together

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.