What’s a women’s (your) birthday heaven?

Home Forums National Chat What’s a women’s (your) birthday heaven?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Teddybear

:D Teddybear Here,

My wife’s birthday is in one week and aside from jettin off to Paris, Romantic Dinners or expensive gifts, I have no idea of what to do. This man needs your help! :idea:

So in an effort to understand the female psychic and for a bit of originality I call on all women of Mumstown to aid make the impossible possible.

Thanks a million. :wink:

Mother & Toddler groups – any recommendations.

rossylisa

a day at a spa ….and can i introduce you to my DH id love him to Jet me off to paris 😆

yummymummy

a day of pampering??
    money for a day of shopping while u mind the kids
    cook her a nice meal and put the kids to bed while she is soaking in the bath
    new shoes 🙂 new handbag:)

munchin
    Participant

meet your sister rosy it’s my b”day next week too but i sincerely doubt i’ll be whisked of paris or anywhere for that matter 😆 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

must give you my hubbys number too. its my birthday tomorrow and i doubt if he even has a card yet. i know he hasnt got a present cause i was meant to pick something out and i couldnt find anything i liked.

rossylisa

oh happy birthday ed

pinkbabe

A day OFF is the best pressie ever 😀

meabh

a weekend off is even better!! 😆

pinkbabe

ah ur probly pushing it meabh 😆

meabh

probably but always worth a try just in case… i know i’d love it 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

happy b’day for tomorrow Ed

Teddybear

Girls,

I would love a weekend away 😈 . unfortunately its a day affair. So far ideas have been good, but I feel you can dig deeper for what could be the bday of all time…Thats what I am reaching for! 😉

come on girls…break out the champagne ideas.. this is for you also.

pinkbabe

breakfast in bed
    book her in for a massage & her nails done b4 lunch
    Take her to her fav place for lunch
    then shag off home after giving her some money to buy something to wear out that night
    champagne coctails & dinner

SHEER BLISSSS

yummymummy

hmmmm my perfect birthday would be

breakfast in bed, bath ran for me, time to get dressed and put slap on properly, hit the shops for couple of hours, meet friends for coffee, come home to find kid(s) in bed and my dinner ready, candle light and wine chilling, nice music and then bed 😉 for it to be all about me 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

ed1
    Participant

god i really am going to show my hubby this thread. 😆 i wouldnt mind i wont even get to go out tomorrow night for mine as we have the boys parent teachers meetings tomorrow evening.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.