what mobile phone company?

Home Forums National Chat what mobile phone company?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

have been with o2 for years and moved to vodafone – long story :shock: – any way no coverage at all in my house or on farm outside , missing all calls , cant make calls :twisted: rang vodafone yesterday and they said that a cell had been down in my area for the last month and they didnt know when it would be fixed! I said thats a great service you offer ! so they are willing to let me out of my contract :roll: so where has the best deals ?

Taylor5

I was with Eircell then that changed to Vodafone, never had trouble with them service wise, was very happy until i refused to sign for a phone at the door (long story) and the courier company said i did sign for the phone, then the phone was lost… anyway they wanted me to pay for this missing phone!!!! I was YEARS with them and found their coustomer service utter rubbish… move to meteor bill pay which was great, but had a look at meteor top up options (never a lover of top up) i now pay 20 euro to top up, this gives me free texts for the month to any network and all i haveto pay for is my calls, which i try not to use too much, i will ring dh or my mam or sisters and hang up they ring me back for free
    I think Meteor are great but not sure about your area

Yvonne

I know Meteor is terrible out at my house Noeleen…. probably similiar with you? Pity as they do have great tarriffs…

I have O2 and no problems with them

Anonymous
    Inactive

have always been with O2 myself. Never have problems anywhere with coverage or reception. I do the pay as you go and when you top up by €20per month calls and texts to all other o2 customers are free. This leaves the €20 for ringing those other numbers. Never go over the €20 but I just keep topping up to keep the free calls. Works very well. My other half doesnt use his phone as much as I would so he just tops up when he needs it…but I do, like so many people, ring him back and chat for ages…keeps his costs down to nothing. 😀

yummymummy

Im with meteor and I find them great apart from when in yvonnes house hahaha or out ear my ds dads house (which is the sam area) I get welcome to the uk messages……..eh im in Louth lol.

Love my 20e a month credit with free texts!
    How about getting your phone unlocked, going too2 and meteor website and getting a free sim from them and see which one works out best for ya.

noeleenw

was paying 65 euro a month with 02 bill pay , it was 110 euro a month last year , i use my phone alot ,but am not willing to pay that money again

Taylor5

Did you have a look at the Tesco moble, its on the o2 network and if you top up 20 euro you get 20 free and so on….

My dh is bill pay with meteor and he is always on the phone, his bill is only about 70 euro a month…. but its paid by his job so not a bill for us

trixiebell
    Participant

noeleen im with 3 and i get unlimited texts and 100 mins all for €25 euro a month great offer

noeleenw

noeleen im with 3 and i get unlimited texts and 100 mins all for €25 euro a month great offer
    thats what i went for , think i walked the butt off myself , had to go to the vodafone store twice from the 3 store in the laurence centre – walked by the outdoor market thingy 4 times and sampled stuff each time 😳 eventually got it sorted…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.