What kids say for the laugh

Home Forums National Chat What kids say for the laugh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

My 4 yr old just told me that Aunty mary gives birth to baby jaysus!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And that Mr Moses goes to Holy gods house aswell but he doesnt stay because he’s not allowed play outside other peoples gardens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im in stitches here just had to post that!!!!!

Happymammy

In Tesco on Saturday, she decided she wanted to be snow white for the day in full costume and red shoes off we went down the town. She politely asked me if it was ok for a princess to pick her bum as it was itchy!!! 😆 😆 😆

alibe1

that is so cute!! I wonder if Disney would be ok with that LOL 😆 😆

Happymammy

Anyone else any funny ones?

alibe1

I have a cute story. I was tutoring kids (age 3 & 4) one day and I took a bite of my sandwich while they were having their snacks. One asked me if I had made the sandwich and I told them that my mother had made it. And the little boy said "Wow teachers have mums too!!". It was the most adorable thing I have ever heard!!

Happymammy

awe thats lovely! 😆

ArtyMum

My niece turned around a while ago and said to my DH "My brain is like a bag that holds all my remembers!"

scole1

had to laugh this morning dh was coming out of the shower and my ds who’s 2 1/2 says hey daddy you have 2 willy’s…..broke my heart laughhing….my dh bloody wishes….lol….

Anonymous
    Inactive

My little boy jumped into bed beside us again and took up the whole bed. Next morning I tried to explain again that he has his own bed for sleeping in……his answer!!!! Daddy’s alarm always goes off and then goes off again before he gets out of bed….so if I get into bed with him I can kick him out of bed and he wont be late getting up…………what could I say……couldnt fault the lad on his logic……….. 😆 [/code]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.