What is there to do in Drogheda on A Sunday Morning?

Home Forums Louth Chat What is there to do in Drogheda on A Sunday Morning?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

I brought ds to mass a few weeks ago & he started making Monkey noises, the more i told him to shush the louder he got, he thought it was so funny (well, it was really but i kept a straight face as others wouldnt agree) so we had to leave in the end. I decided that he is still a bit young for mass.

What time do PJs & Funtasisa open on a Sunday? I can look it up, so dont go to any trouble, its just if you happen to know?

Thanks

Taylor5

Oh I dont know I would recommend pj’s over funtasia as you can sit and have a coffee and read the paper

Jedt
    Keymaster

We’re not much representation for the Catholic Faith at all are we??? (he ha!)

If you did want to go to mass (if!!), try the one in Laytown. They have a room at the back of the church for children so you can sit in there and hear everything on the speakers and the kiddies can either listen in or play with the books and toys there.

I know it kind of defeats the purpose of bringing them to mass if you’re holed up in a room at the back of the church but its one option if its raining and you’ve nowhere else to go!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.