What is the best budget foundation to wear?

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? What is the best budget foundation to wear?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    misemammy3

Hi guys

Can you please help me – what is the best budget foundation to wear to a wedding that will stay on all day and look good in photographs. My brother is betting married on Friday and I am going to do my own make-up rather than get someone else to do it for me.

Big thanks

:D

libby1
    Participant

I use No7 in boots – always great offers on it…

lemonB

I’ve never used a lot of makeup, but I do use tinted moisturizer when I feel I need a little bit of coverage and I have worn it to weddings as well, worked great for me.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Rimmel is actually quite good. they have loads of different kinds and always offers on. Their whipped mouse one is popular but there are cheaper ones which are also very good.

Boots has loads of Rimmel products – even their mascaras are fab, I got a thick, black one for 4.99 last week and its brilliant.

irishellie25

I love the No7 range, make sure u get a primer and a little tip from my mate who is a beautician, when uve done your make up, spray a little hairspray on your face to seal make up in! (Dont go overboard and choke yourself though, hold your breath!) Enjoy the wedding 🙂 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Not sure I could spray Silvikrin on my face but its an interesting tip!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have to say, I really love the foundation from Biofresh skincare. Its around 35 but it lasts ages. I wear make up most days for work and I would easily get 6 months out of it. Its a fab make-up, it lasts really well all day and looks lovely. Its the one I always wear for TV and newspaper shoots.

Well worth investing in. They also do a deal where if you have your make-up done in store it is redeemable against product so you can get the foundation practically for free if you get your make-up done.

Fab make-up store, here is their website: http://www.biofreshskincare.ie/

Jedt
    Keymaster

I have to say, I really love the foundation from Biofresh skincare. Its around 35 but it lasts ages. I wear make up most days for work and I would easily get 6 months out of it. Its a fab make-up, it lasts really well all day and looks lovely. Its the one I always wear for TV and newspaper shoots.

Well worth investing in. They also do a deal where if you have your make-up done in store it is redeemable against product so you can get the foundation practically for free if you get your make-up done.

Fab make-up store, here is their website: http://www.biofreshskincare.ie/

allyj

Maxfactor’s lasting finish foundation is my budget choice as I think it gives good coverage. I’ve heard the hairspray trick too, I think you can spray it up in the air and let the mist fall back down onto your face. Enjoy wedding.

CaliGal

HUGE BB cream fan here…When I don’t have the budget for big names I use the Garnier BB cream or No 7 range..both are great!

Yvonne

I like the Loreal True Match – its my in between foundation when funds are low lol!

Biofresh mineral make up is fab..

Jedt
    Keymaster

LIDL has BB cream in store for only 2.99 and if you just wanted a bare make-up look to even out skin tone and give a light glow, it does the job.

LIDL also has argan oil for hair and it brilliant, especially for dry or coloured hair.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.