What happened to the petting zoo in Funtasia?

Home Forums Louth Chat What happened to the petting zoo in Funtasia?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    CC

hia, im back from hols, did something happen to the petting zoo? I went down to funtasia at the weekend and theres a sign to say its closed?

CC

ok i googled it and answered my own question… eek! Was it that bad?

Moonflower

yes,very bad conditions for the poor animals 🙁

Taylor5

A Petting Zoo!!!? Never even knew they had one

CC

it was in the back of the meath coaster if you live in east meath. I just saw the ad, hadn’t heard otherwise,

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/93006

this is whats online – mixed feelings from the posters.

Wondering did any other mumstowners go before it closed?

Moonflower

I didnt go but heard it was very bad no grass for animals,took cow up in lift, donkey etc..dogs shut in cages…..planning to leave them up there for summer???

depends which way u think of animals…if you find it acceptable or not i suppose….

Taylor5

OMG I’ve seen it all, that is utterly shocking….. I cant believe what I just read, Im not kidding (excuse the pun) but Im stunned!!!!!
    If this place is so money driven to pull a stunt like that how safe are they regarding there rides, how safe are our children? After this I would start to question this as now I believe they are just driven by money……

Shame of that Farmer he should have know better and given better advice and care, I truley hope that the Health officers called to his farm to check his animals

scole1

wow, that’s bad…defo money driven glad animals back where should be

Sinprey

i have to laugh at people saying in response to the article how dissapointed there kids wud b and wud never see these animals.eh go down the road to newgrange farm or newbrige park to proper working farms where animals well cared for is my answer, were in ireland not the desert.

scole1

here here, have to agree, or maybe take a walk down the road where there are farmers with cows etc etc, take a drive to newgrange farm

Taylor5

Im sure it was the "Dirty Dubs" having a moan, they cant sit in the pub while little johnny scares the shit out of the baby goats

Babs

😀 😀 Is it just me or is it like an episode of Father Ted…a bloody petting zoo on a roof!!!! Animals being lifted up on a cherry picker…Mother of God, whatever next??? The lovely girls of Bettystown competition??? The Hairy babies of Louth contest?? Mad Mad!!!! 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

No the Ugly baby com…. its an utter joke! But it is like something you’d see on father ted 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.