what do you buy for an 18 yr old that has everything????

Home Forums National Chat what do you buy for an 18 yr old that has everything????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MissyG

racking my brains on what to buy my niece for her 18th birthday coming up v soon! everyone seems to be buying her bracelets & other bits of jewellery – looking to spend approx 50euro or less if possible – has anyone anyideas of unusual or really nice gifts????
    missyg

libby1
    Participant

Handbag / Voucher for Beauty Salon / Money / Cinema & food vouchers…

scole1

or what about finding out if there’s a particular place she likes going to eat, or hair done or salon and get voucher for that…or if she’s ging to oxygen maybe something for camping etc……

Liverbird

Hey!!!!! What about a TATTOO!!!!!!! Her parents would love to see that. I still remember the look on my folks faces 😯 😯 😯 HA HA HA

Taylor5

What about a nice handbag, some of the beauty salons are doing great offers, I know the one on the Donore road are doing facial, tan and nails for 50 or 60 euro…. most 18 year olds wouldnt got to a salon if paying themselves so this would be a nice treat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Asking my 13yr old and she said a €50 I-Tunes card, which you can get in Tesco, then she can download any music she likes. Most have ipods now.

super minder

phone credit there alway sending call me messages . lol
    or one for all voucher .

MissyG

thanks a mill for all your suggestions girls – dunno how i didn’t think of those!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 heard theyre off to new york so i’ll put a few dollars into her card!! wish i was going……… 🙁

scole1

that’s even better, she’ll have a great time spending it over there, ask her if she needs anyone to help carry bags, a few volunteers here for sure

Jedt
    Keymaster

Charm bracelets in Charming Jewellers on Stockwell Lane are really nice and young girls seem to love them. I bought my sister one for her 18th and she wears it all the time

They are totally reasonable too. Make sure to tell them Mumstown sent you and they will really look after you…..

Taylor5

The Newbridge charms are fab too

MissyG

thanks for your suggestion sabbi, a charm bracelet was also a consideration but when i did a bit of asking around 2 family members have already bought her bracelets so i didn’t want her thinking bracelets were all she was getting for her birthday!!!! was gonna give her dollars for her nyc trip… but… in the end i ended up buying her a lovely Newbridge pen – she’ll appreciate it when she starts college in sept!!!! also got a nice bottle of wine…! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.