What do you buy…

Home Forums Kildare Chat What do you buy…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Coffeecup

…when you go to a coffee shop?

I’m re-opening a coffee shop in the town, and am conducting a short survey.

What do you look for when you visit a coffee shop? i.e. decor, music..

What do you normally buy in your favourite place?

What IS your favourite place?

Thankyou for your help.

Jedt
    Keymaster

My favourite coffee is in a coffee shop in Bettystown. They use Green Bean coffee and make the best cappuccinos around. They put freshly crumbled flake all over the top so there are literally chunks of flake in your coffee. It is totally delicious and the coffee is always hot – not just warm like in some places….

Sweetpea

Know the place you mean Sabbi and agree 100% – did you know that they will also make a ‘little one’ for your ‘little one’ with hot milk and flake at no extra charge !!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Do I know??? It’s quite possible my little one started that craze!! She is 4 and she saunters in and orders her very own ‘baby paccuccino’ as she so sweetly puts it. Cheeky little mare….

They also do the best Club sandwiches in the world. I craved them like mad when I was pregnant. They kept me going – so yummy! And not a rip off at all.

kcireland

Decor Ambiance Decor
    I think signature drinks/dishes like Sabbi & Sweetpea are talking about keep people coming back.
    Magazines on hand to read … more like to stop for a coffee if I know if I’ll have something to juicy to read!
    Let us know when you’re OPEN … we can all come and support you!

Taylor5

I like space between tables so you can move with a buggy etc.. Also to staff to help mothers to there table with their order.
    Hot coffee, hate that extra strong brewed all day tepid stuff, good fresh hot coffee would make me go back for more

Good luck and post up where you are and I’ll tell my sister about your place

Summer Babes

…when you go to a coffee shop?

I’m re-opening a coffee shop in the town, and am conducting a short survey.

What do you look for when you visit a coffee shop? i.e. decor, music..

What do you normally buy in your favourite place?

What IS your favourite place?

Thankyou for your help.

Are you from Cafe K, if so its a lovely cafe, myself and a couple of the mums from the girls school often go in for a coffee after the girls go dancing on a saturday 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.