what do child minders charge for minding in their house

Home Forums National Chat what do child minders charge for minding in their house

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Droghedagirl

Hello

Just looking for some information. I need to look into child minders and wondering what it would cost aproximately to have a 2yr old girl minded in somebodys home. I haven’t a clue what to expect and just want to be prepared.

Thank you

libby1
    Participant

I just heard a friend will be looking after 18 month old child and school going child, she is looking for €250 a week for 8 hour day.

I have my kids minded in childminders house – she is very good she does about 8 / 10 hours a week – collects both kids from different schools and i pay her €150 a week , i hope to reduce as they both at school until 3pm

Droghedagirl

thanks…..know it will be a lot but worth it for right person….its hard to know how much to pay someone…….no set rules.

MaryE

€40 is usual for a full day, well thats what i pay my childminder from 8.15am – 5.3pm to mind my toddler & she provides food.

Droghedagirl

Thanks everyone……..€40 sounds bout right i tink…..al bout de right person an everything but thats a good base price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.