What annoys you???

Home Forums National Chat What annoys you???

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    EJ

Talk about rude staff in the Supermarket,

In one of our local supermarkets – I wont name names but it rhymes with Vuper Salue – there’s one checkout girl or woman, and every time I go to her and need to pay with laser, the card isnt read properly and she asks me to get cash from the ATM.

This can be embarrassing when there are people in a cue behind you, and so annoying when you know there’s money in the bank.

I had my suspisions that she couldnt use the machine so the last time it happened I refused and she wouldnt try it again for me, I stood my ground, coz usually if the card isnt read, the girls can enter the card number and have the customer sign for it the ‘old fashioned way’, I asked her to do this and she said it wouldnt let her. She is in no way friendly or polite, so I asked her would one of the other girls do it, and she sent me to another girl and there I had no problems.

I’ve decided not to go to her checkout any more – I’m even tempted not to go there anymore at all, Sainsburys is very attractive at the moment with the exchange rate, but I hate to think that us spending money outside the country will only negatively affect our current economic state. all I want to do is get my weekly shopping with no hassle, and it means we’ll all be happy and will have a better chance of keeping our jobs, even the grumpy people!

Gismo

I found a new one over the weekend. Cars that don’t pull out of the way of an ambulance…drives me bananas!!!!

yummymummy

when cars brake nearly to a halt and then put on their indicator to turn the corner, am ia fecking mind reader u twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    indicate and then brake and turn!!!!!!!!!!!

happymumblemum
    Participant

people who say " can I get…." as opposed to "could I have…"

i.e " can i get a cappucino and a feta wrap" ahhhhhggggggghhhhh its so American and so horrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh people who give toddlers fizzy pop in there sippy cups

People overtaking when there is no need

People who dont say thankyou.

Oh and here this for annoyance , I was in the petrol station and it was very busy so when i filled up my car i moved it forward before i went in to pay to allow the car behind to fill up any way the woman from the car came in while her hubby filled up the tank and pushed in front on me in the queue 😯 😯 😯 😯 never again 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.