What annoys you???

Home Forums National Chat What annoys you???

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Yvonne

DH does that too, ‘Where is whatever?’ and I say in the press, and amazingly he always picks the right one! 😯 🙄

MNG

Hi Girls 🙂

it really annoys me when inconsiderate people leaves their bin out Fuller than it should be dont bother using a plastic bag
    when theres strong wind their rubbish will start to fly everywhere in the estates …… 😈

Missymay

I would be mortified to be with a fella who sat there while pregnant women stood. I have to say in my experience women are just as bad in giving up their seats to pregnant woment as men are, its a sad thing. I remember the letters page on the Metro discussing this and a women wrote in and said its womens choice to get pregnant so they should stand, heartwarming people 😡

noeleenw

i hate estimated esb bills

Happymammy

I leave clothes on the stairs to go up and be put away and shoes or dd toys just because i hate clutter downstairs ive often watched him jump over them and go on up the stairs! And if i leave the wash basket at the top of the stairs to be brought down he will walk past it!!!!! 😈
    But i have his car now, and if i leave a wrapper on the seat of dont put the cds back into the proper case i get told of!!!! 🙄

Jenny!!!

😆 😆 😆
    onl messin…..

joey_rudd

I can’t stand people who leave press doors open after they take things out
    like in the kitchen, my dh is always at this it must be a family thing because i’ve noticed his mam does it too in her house.

or ifthe children need changing and instantly my dh disappears… 😡 so i have to go find him or do it myself…typical!

Missymay

I know I would be lynched for this, but I am sick of recycling, figuring out if this or that is suitable and for what bin etc, my house is cluttered with this stuff. I know i can just go to the bin more often but thats annoying. ❗

noeleenw

joey the press thing really gets me too is it so difficult to close the door after they open it arghhhh

trixiebell
    Participant

when people dont use their indicators when turning a corner, drives me insane!

libby

when people dont use their indicators when turning a corner, drives me insane!

Especially at the junction from Beamore rd to Meadowview or the Junction at Bookies to come up Beamore rd…

Makes me screech

meabh

things that annoy me… where do i start!

when people park on the footpath…. no consideration for the fact that i (and others) have to wlk on the road to get by… cos that’s safe with a 2 year old 👿

when cars don’t stop at a pedestrian walkway or give you evil looks if you attempt to cross…. actually met this great old man one day as i was trying to cross – he hit the car with his walking stick and said "it’s a pedetrian crossing would you ever stop and let the lady pass"… sooo funny to watch him 😆 😆

people (men in particular!) who leave empty packets in the press or an empty plate in the fridge… seriously, why take the food out and leave the plate behind 👿

anyway that’s my rant over for now… sure i’ll think up some more later though!

noeleenw

dh had the last yop this morning he went to the effort of leaving the empty yop carton on the table ffs

Happymammy

I hate people who leave toast crumbs in the butter!!! 🙄 FREAK OUT

noeleenw

dh just did the bin thing emptied the bag and didnt put another one in 😈 😈 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.