What annoys you???

Home Forums National Chat What annoys you???

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Happy had a great laugh reading your post….. I bet you fell much better now 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy

Yes now everyone knows im off my head ah well! 🙄

rossylisa

!!

Well if you could cook properly then i wouldnt have to threathen you with a knife every sunday when you mess up the dinner!!!! 🙄 Me and my hormones, never! 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 pml all the things on your list annoy me to 😆 😆 😆 😆

oh and happy did you have your baby yet 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😈

Happymammy

NO!!!

I also have another two i hate

Socks that dont match when you take them out of the wash and when the elastic in your knickers goes!!!! 😆
    Just did a wash ans now im really narked because both things happened at once! very unfair

rossylisa

oh i hate the missing socks my dd has a draw full of odd socks coz once they go in the machine they dont come out 👿 👿

Happymammy

Yes and when you have to unroll your mans stinking football socks! Manually!

Missymay

– On Public transport people who put their bags on seat next to them and stare out window to try and pretend not to see people standing

– People on full train who seat on the outside seat of train so you cant seen inner seat is empty

– Men,who have no disabilites, who dont get up off their arses in ante natel waiting area while pregnant women are standing, I know some women prefer to stand, but ask ❗

– women who dont tell their fellas to get up off their arses in packed ante natal clinic

– My major most recent eye opening moan is, been in severe pain for months and unable to walk and been told to get motivated and think positive, stick a hedgehog up your neither regions and see how positive you feel, thank you doctor 😆

– Checkout girls who fling your food through the cashpoint, I always pack my stuff first before I pay them, I aint getting hot and bothered trying to keep up

– queue jumpers, I always say it to them and I hate the fact its left up to people like me to say while others just moan but do nothing

– people who dont complain when there is a problem but leave it up to others, things dont get fixed unless somebody does something about it

– People who dont take on board all information and then make a judgement

– Plumbers who advertise emergency services but when you ring them, guess what, they cant get out to you 👿

– Builders who become unavailable when the work is done

– Sky TV or Eircom customer service, ring them and you will understand what I mean…

I think I have a low tolerance level.

noeleenw

when the only euro coin you have wont go in to your shopping trolley or your money wont stay in the parking meter

kasia

when the only euro coin you have wont go in to your shopping trolley
    you can always put 20c – fits perfectly 😀

and what’s my thing hmm
    -people who change their names (at work or socially, because they think, i don’t know what they think but i know i never going to change my name for any reason, and it doesn’t bother me that people don’t know how to pronounce it; i think it’s fun)
    -"insurance reasons" -a big obstacle for so many things i.e. putting a playground in our estate;
    – people who think that they way of living is the ultimate and only
    -people leaving mess in the shops i.e penneys or dunnes; for some reason it doesn’t happen in m&s or bt
    and plenty of ones mentioned above….
    but it is not that bad unless one lets this sort of things ruin a nice day
    you just have to keep smiling 😀 😀

Gismo

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Had a great laugh at these. I hate when dh keeps asking me where everything is..like i’m the one who wears his boxers 🙄

Happymammy

Oh i hate that when i worked in the Rotunda i use to tell them to hop it!

Theyre not to bad in the OLOL they know not to mess with the bump or they will get the look and if that doesnt work then i’ll just stand there and ask them to move and embarrass the life out of them flip them 😆

Taylor5

Gismo my dh does that and lord rest my father did the same "wheres this wheres that?"

Happy i would do the same and ask for a seat…. If not look for the Old biddy looking midwife and tell her all the men are taking the seats and watch them move if an ould matron type midwife lifts them out of it 😆 😆 😆 😆

Jenny!!!

i think its disgusting when men dont get up from their seats for pregnant women,or elderly etc… its always a women who will give her seat up, and its always on the train or ante-natal visits, cant understand how women can be with these men. its soooooo irritating, always feel like hitting the wife for letting him away with it.

ed1
    Participant

oh thats another one to add to my list, gismo. my hubby has to be the worlds worst. i use the same answer all the time when he asks where something is……i live here as long as you and its iin the same place as it always is.

another thing when you get hubby to get something out of one of the wardrobes upstairs and he says he has looked and cant find it. then i go up and its sitting infront of me. he just doesnt move things he just looks in and says he cant find it. aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! 🙄 🙄

Gismo

Oh I know..would drive you insane…especially where are my car keys 🙄 🙄 was i driving your car huh huh 👿 👿 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.