What annoys you???

Home Forums National Chat What annoys you???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

My mother does this all the time too. 👿

Jenny!!!

😆 😆 have to laugh cos its actually my mam that does it to me aswell 😆 😆 she blames it on my dad cos she says "he insists on talkin to me while im on the bloody phone" so instead of just answering his question she goes on a big rant at him. i usually forget what i was ringin for in the first place. It must be an age thing. so theres no hope for us when we are older. 🙁

yummymummy

god , what doesnt annoy me!!!!!

bad drivers (dont think this needs to be elaborated on)
    people who say what b4 u have even finished speaking (have u not been listening to me)
    people who chew too loudly, or with their mouth open
    littering

ill be back with more 🙂

libby

People whom don’t indicate at a junction

noeleenw

ye you’re supposed to be able to read their minds , slow drivers who take 10 minutes to turn a corner

ed1
    Participant

oh i have another one, hubby does this all the time….

answers a question with a question. bugs me 🙄

noeleenw

people selling things at traffic lights , you say no and they still push it in to your windscreen

Yvonne

– Noisy eaters
    – Slowness – be it drivers, getting work out….
    – Not making the bed in the morning!
    – DD turning a deaf ear when I am calling her!

Happymammy

OH I have so much to get off my chest here goes (and shut up taylor im pregnant im entitled to moan all i want 😆 )

Ok AHEM:::

1. People who park at the petrol pump and then go and buy there weekly shopping in the garage and then have a yap on the way out and you are waiting to use the PUMP!
    2. In dunnes with trolley full of shopping and the girl asks me do i want a bag!
    3. People who are walking infront of you and just decide to stop!
    4. Sitting in the car with your fella and he keeps changing the channles
    5. Football on a Sunday afternoon when all the soaps are on
    6. When your man rinses the dishes and leaves them on the sink to dry even though he knows they go in the dishwasher and the splashes on the sink should be dried away and polished! 😈 really hate that one!
    7. Coats and bags hanging over the end of the stairs.
    8. The lifts in Scotchall
    9. Nick Nacks
    10. When the only cash machine in the village is out of order
    11. When other people fill your skip during the night without asking!
    12. Dropping things
    13. VOICEMAIL! the vodaphone customer you are calling OH FLIPOFF!!!
    14. When your on hold and you run out of credit!
    15. Sitting in the bath and there is no hot water to rinse your hair!
    16. Itchy labels on clothes
    17. Having no ice cubes (my big craving i felt like having a nervous breakdown lastnight because i forgot to buy them in dunnes!)
    18. A door left open and it just keeps creaking during the night or a leaky tap dripping!
    19. My mans stinking feet!
    20. Men in general just bug the hell out of lately!!!!!

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

I’m sure you feel better now Happymammy!! 😆

Happymammy

Much better got all that off my chest 😆

noeleenw

happymammy the most annoying thing people say at the moment is did you not have the baby yet

Happymammy

Yes definetely!! And you are blooming! Oh frig off, just say im fat and be honest about it!!! 😆

Im a nark these days anyway so god help the next person who says that to me!!!!! 😆 😆 I feel like shouting at them WELL DO I LOOK LIKE IVE HAD THE BABY YET I MEAN IM LIKE A WHALE CAN YOU NOT TELL ITS STILL IN THERE!!!!!!!!

I likethis thread im getting to moan moan moan and not have to worry about it 😆

noeleenw

the other one i get is it must be the hormones – i’d love to answer so whats your excuse ass hole 😆 😆

Happymammy

Yep! Me and DB had a big domestic over spag bol yesterday because of the colour of the sauce was funny and just because he made it he felt i was having a go at him, he stormed off in a huff saying I CANT DO ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITH YOUR HORMONES!!

Well if you could cook properly then i wouldnt have to threathen you with a knife every sunday when you mess up the dinner!!!! 🙄 Me and my hormones, never! 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.