well done on clearing roads

Home Forums Louth Chat well done on clearing roads

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to say fair play to all the people out clearing roads……first time in town in days and roads are great in town. Easy to get about.

rossylisa

😀 yay

Taylor5

Maybe the louth roads, i was on the cross route and its not great

a lot of army men were clearing the paths the other day. thee was a fella trying to clear the road beside my estate but its still very bad.

scole1

have to say well done, they are great, the flaming meath co co have a lot to answer for the roads here are very bad….

Taylor5

have to say well done, they are great, the flaming meath co co have a lot to answer for the roads here are very bad….

I dont live in meath but my son goes to school there…. bloody terrible that the people of east meath are just forgotten about, im going to email the local TD’s and Meath CC

scole1

contacted local councillors and they have said that they will get back in touch, that they are talking to engineer trying to see what they can do…meath co.co fobbing off….

at the end of the day this is effecting the children’s right to education, it’s causing people to loose days of work especially in this current economical climate it is desperate, and giving people no other choice but to brave roads that are inpassable and leaving them with the risk of injury or worse death…meath co.co should be ashamed of themselves…

you can see clear divide between meath and louth border crazy…

beams

The roads in town are great….once people take their time there is no problem at all. The army are out again today clearing the ice from the footpaths in town which is great to see…..although i did meet a northern reg driver in a jeep driving at a rate of knots down the road – some people just dont have any sense 😯

Jedt
    Keymaster

A big well done and thank you to the hard working army men and women who are out shoveling the snow to make our paths safer for us to walk on. It is hard work in biting cold weather and I think they should be commended.

I just wish they could come and do some of the paths and roads around where we live, they are still treacherous!! 😈

Fabienne

Yes it’s so dangerous around Bettystown, Mornington.

Could someone post the TD phone number, and we could start to ring and ask for some help.

Taylor5

The meath louth border is very very clear… shame on them!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.