Welcome Waterford!

Home Forums Waterford Chat Welcome Waterford!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please introduce yourself.

As the threads grow,just let us know and we can make sub-topics for you .. just like LOUTH CHAT.

Mumstown Team

2timemammy

hi all waterford mammys, just lookn for sum1 to chat to. i have a ds who is 3 & dd who is nearly 8 months 😀

Deisemum

Another Waterford mammy here, I’ve got 2 boys who are past the baby stage, 1 teenager and 1 preteen.

Chrisf

Hi! I am mother to a nearly two year old girl. It would be nice to see the chat start to roll on here 😀

Hi

Another Waterford mammy here – I have as DD who is one and 2nd child on the way. Would love to get to know other mothers. Not originally fro this area so don’t have any family close by.

Looking forward to getting to know you all 🙂

alme

Hello, I’m a mum of 3 two boys of 6 and 9 and a girl of 14. I live in Tramore so a nice spot to meet up for walks, coffee chat etc. I turned 40 last summer and generally feel like an older mum. If there is anyone local to me it would be nice to here from you.

bubbinzubbin

Hi,

I heard about this site this morning and think its a great idea! I have a 2 year old son and live in Ferrybank area.

I’ve had to take my son out of childcare as we just cant afford it anymore and was hoping to find some info on Mother and Toddler groups in the area I could take him to so he wont miss out on being with other children too much.

My partner is home every morning and I’m home thursdays and fridays so any day really would suit – altho my partner thinks he’d be out of place at a mothers group 🙂

Any info would be great.

Rebecca

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

Welcome to the Mumstown website, we hope you enjoy it.

For the childcare it’s worth checking the following site – http://www.waterfordcitychildcare.com/ that will give you a start.

Rebecca27

Hi Rebecca, there is a mother and toddler group out in kidzone every tues at 11am. 4euro inc cup of tea / coffee 😆 as far as i am aware i think it is on another day during the week but not sure which one it is. also there is another mother & toddler group in the unit beside supermacs on the dunmore road but again not sure of the day. maybe if you are passing, i am sure you would see something on the door??

hannahkassie

Hi My name is Ann – I’m a mammy of two little girls – 3 years – 9 months – kept busy but love it. I just heard about the website on Today FM on Mon morning and would be interested in any events coming up in Waterford.

bohomama

Hi there
    I’m Candi and I have two girls, a 2.5 year old and a nearly 5 month old. I live out in Portlaw. I’m also an American expat.

I’m angelfalling from rollercoaster.ie if anyone has come over from there.

bunny

hi i heard about this site today im sahm and i have a 1year old girl im from the city,nice to meet you all. 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.