Welcome to ‘The Magic kingdom’

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Welcome to ‘The Magic kingdom’

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown would like to say a big welcome on board to Drogheda based Creché and Montessori, ‘The Magic Kingdom’

As well as offering full time childcare, they also offer a drop in service, where children can be dropped in at a charge of €5 per hour.

This is ideal for anyone who needs to take a few hours out – whether its for an exercise class, spot of shopping, to do a bit of work or just for some peace and quiet, this is an affordable and flexible option for parents.

To see more about The Magic Kingdom, please click on their ad here on Mumstown.

Thanks.

Taylor5

I used the drop in service when i was in the Westgate gym, its a brilliant service and the girls are lovely…… it was the first time i HAD EVER LEFT my ds with anyone other then family, the girls knew i was worried and stress out leaving him, but i was having my swim and one of the girls came into the pool and said "your ds is fine playing away no bother, so relax and enjoy your swim!!!!"
    Only used a few times but a great service…… think i only went for about 5 swims in the year 😆 😆 😆 😆

hey there everyone

the magickingdom playschool and montessori is a privately owned creche..we are a small family run business owned by myself and my sister.. (denise and ann-marie)… 😀 😀

we cater for children from babies – afterschoolers..

we are so glad to be advertising with mumstown and hope to meet you all at some stage…we will be at the bagel bar this tue so hopefully we will see you there… and we have a few bits for the goodie bags too….

taylor i actually remember going into the pool to let you know your ds was ok…i remember you were very nervous about leaving your son and we just wanted to reassure you he was fine….and he was, he was grand…

if anyone has any queries at all or any concerns in relation to creches in general feel free to contact us and we will try our best to help you out…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.