Welcome to The Irish National Stud

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Welcome to The Irish National Stud

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Mumstown would like to say a big hello to the Irish National Stud who have come on board with Mumstown to let you know about what is going on there this summer for families….

Irish National Stud is a great day out for all the family and there is lots to do, including:
    Horse Museum
    Japanese Gardens
    Tour of the stud, where you can check out some thoroughbreds
    Picnic areas
    St Fiachras Garden, a recent addition to the gardens
    Restaurant & Gift shop

From horses to horticulture, the Irish National Stud offers you a unique experience that can be enjoyed at your own leisure or as part of a guided tour. At the Stud, you can experience with one of Ireland’s true treasures.

http://irishnationalstud.ie/

Fabienne

Any special offer for mumstown members?

If I haven’t seen this post I would have never thought of bringing the kids there.
    Was there years and years ago, if weather ok, it could be a great family day.

Thanks mumstown for reminding me about it.

Fabienne

mammycool
    Participant

I just got tickets for this through Tesco clubcard – sounds like a fab day out.

Taylor5

I was there a few times as a kid, my sister lives in Kildare and she often goes with her boys, i havent taken my boys yet, i must put it on the list.

I love the idea of the 2 adults and 4 kids for 30e, i could meet my sister and split the ticket

Anonymous
    Inactive

We will have a competition coming in the next week or so for a few family passes for days out at the Irish National Stud – so keep watching for that one!!

We are delighted that Irish National Stud is allowing mums or dads 😀 to mix in with other families and split the cost of a family ticket and we are happy to promote that for good value days out.

Sounds great.
    Something different to do with the kids 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.