Welcome to Tallafornia!!

Home Forums National Chat Welcome to Tallafornia!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Did anyone watch this show last night on TV3? Its a reality show where 4 buff boys move into a house with 3 Busty young girls…. well on the first night a young 19 year old girl is seen snogging a 29 or 30 year old guy, they they are seen in bed together!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont know who is worse the contestants or the production team? Have the girls no shame, right go out and pick up a hot guy and sleep with him on the first night, nothing wrong with that if thats what your into…… but on NATIONAL TV!!!!
    The guys came across as total knobs (one seemed nice) and the girls both looked like slappers and acted like it too…. i dont like to judge, but thats how i seen it. My parents would have killed me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Would love to know if anyone else wasted an hour of their life watching it?

LouthMam

I watched the first 20 minutes or so. Car crash tv 😀 – I really hope it never gets aired outside of Ireland – so embarrassing. It was like a cheapie version of Geordie Shore or TOWIE. Perfect TV for chilling out on a Sunday night though – no brainpower required! Next installment not on till January.

Hawkeye

A friend on facebook had posted about it, she knows some of them quite well and said that two of the guys are actually in long-term relationships!

seems like they will do just about anything for exposure 🙄

chell2104

looks lika absolue DUNG!!!

Taylor5

A friend on facebook had posted about it, she knows some of them quite well and said that two of the guys are actually in long-term relationships!

seems like they will do just about anything for exposure 🙄

I think there was a bit more exposure on the show then i expected!!! I cant imagine what those parents are feeling!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.