Welcome Dublin

Home Forums Dublin Chat Welcome Dublin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please introduce yourself.

As the threads grow, just let us know and we can make sub-topics for you .. just like LOUTH CHAT.

Mumstown Team

newmomma

Hi mommies,

I’m new to the site with a 5 month old baby boy,haven’t had a chance to join sooner! Looking forward to finding out how everyone else is coping with new babies and if there is anywhere to take him at this age. 😀 [/code][/quote]

kcireland

Welcome Newmomma.
    Imaginosity is a great place, but I think 5 months might be too young. Coffee mornings are always a great way to meet other newmommas … the Dublin County Childcare Committee probably have a list of local parent & toddler groups.

scole1

hi and welcome, i’m orginally from dublin but moved to meath 5 years ago….i have a 3 year old and one on the way, i know what it’s like starting off with a new baby and not knowing where to start…it’s nice to get to know other people in the same situation, as when you are working you have a circle there then all of a sudden a baby comes along and it’s a whole new ball game…..

where abouts in dubli are you based, there are ;lots of other girls here that are originally from dublin that would have friends they could ask where toddler groups are…

the best thing to do really, is check out the local shopping centre notcice boards….see id there a mention of coffee mornigns in any of the cafe’s or even mother and toddler/baby groups….check the local community centre or the local paper…..it’s daunting at first but believe me it’ll change your life, you’ll meet great girls and have some adult company….

imaginosity is a great place for all ages they do have a baby section, but really best if you go with someone not the type of place with a baby of that age you would go alone….but it is a lovely place to go to….

anyway enjoy yourself here and feel free to pop into any section to say hi

newmomma

Thanks kcireland and scole1, I didn’t expect to recieve replys so quickly. I’m living in Balbriggan for past 3 1/2 years but work in Dublin, so as you say a totally new ball game when not just commuting to but actually living in new area. Love the sound of that imaginosity place. Thanks both have a base to start from now at least.

Yvonne

Welcome to Mumstown Newmomma! You will get plenty of information on here, enjoy!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi New Momma

I used to live in Balbriggan before I moved to Drogheda! Still work pt in Dublin!

Welcome

Siam

Hi,
    New to the site, Am in D7 with my DP and DD 22 months, working PT and studying too. DD is an extremely busy little lady, learning to keep her entertained. Finding I miss most of the mammy and baby/toddler events as I work mornings, but there is a Gymboree in Stoneybatter have been trying to get to of a Tuesday afternoon!
    Enjoying finding my way around Mumstown

veronica

Hi

I am new to this site and I am living in Lucan. I heard about it the other day on Gerry Ryan show. 🙂

Veronica

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.