Wedding Shoes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cazmurph08

Hi everyone.
    I am getting married in 9 weeks and need to organisemy shoes. My dress is off white, and I have no clue what colour shoes to get. Its really hard to get off white shoes, would I be able to wear ivory? Or should I just stick with white? I have to have them for the 15th as I have a dress fitting then. Any ideas will be welcomed!

Thanks
    Cazmurph08

Jedt
    Keymaster

I would go nude, you cannot go wrong with nude! They will not clash and you will be able to wear them again.

There are some fab shoes around at the moment, I got a gorgeous pair of peep toe nude patent leather wedges with a strap around the back in Clark’s and they are one of my favourite pairs.

They look lovely, elongate my legs and very importantly, are really comfy. You need to make sure you get a comfy pair for your wedding day….you will be standing alot!!

If you want to bling them up, try shoe clips, they can jazz up plain shoes.

HTH! Best of luck getting everything organised for your big day, you lucky thing, I wish I could have my wedding day again, best day of my life!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Caz,

We moved this into our wedding section for you – hopethat helps. Good luck with your search.

Mumstown Team.

lyn11

My sister got married 2 weeks ago she got lovely off white sandals in Kildare Village. I have a pair of ivory flats, never worn size 7 if you want them for the evening?

carolger

Sophias in Laurence Street have a great selection and if she hasnt got what you are looking for she will try her best to get them in. Some very reasonably priced shoes as well – defo worth having a look!!

cazmurph08

Hi there,

Thanks for all the advice. Got my shoes in Debenhams and they go amazing with the dress. Which I still love even though I hadn’t seen it since before I had my DS. Seven weeks to go, countdown is really on. Anyone any good tips on relaxation techniques? I believe they will be needed nearer the time and I really don’t want to turn into a bridezilla!

Thanks,
    cazmurph08

suzieQ

Yea get your sisters to do all the work for ya!!!
    HAHAHA!!! 😆 😆 😆
    (Im actually her sister and bridesmaid) 😀 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

homeopathic remedies can help – get yourself some rescue remedy, that will keep the nerves at bay!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.