Wedding Daze Bridal Ball

Home Forums National Chat Wedding Daze Bridal Ball

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

Wedding Daze Bridal Ball

How would you like the opportunity to wear your Wedding Dress again or if you’re not married to wear a ball gown?

I know I would LOVE to and want to see who else feels the same. I, along with a few other ladies, am organising a Bridal Ball some time in early 2009. The ball will be in aid of a womans charity like The Rape Crisis Centre or for Ovarian Cancer Research etc.

Would you go?

You don’t have to be married or possess a wedding dress, it’s just an opportunity to dress up, have some fun and raise some money for charity.

Also, we will soon be looking for sponsorship, people to put up posters/leaflets, put ads on their local forum boards, people who can donate their time on the entertainment front, prize donations for raffle and all else that goes along with an event like this.

If you think you can help out with any of this in your area please check on the thread on MM.

Thanks for reading

posie

I’d love to wear my wedding dressagain…….would need to lose at least 2 stone before I’d fit in it again tho 🙁 🙄

Gismo

I would love to wear my wedding dress again too…I was thinking of having a party with my friends to give us the opportunity to wear them again but this sounds great. I would definietly go.

Yvonne

Would love to wear mine again too! Its a shame we generally only get to wear it once!

When were you planning on having this party Gis!??

Gismo

It was just something I was thinking of holding in the house Yvonne. Just a load of girls in their wedding dresses with some wine and finger food..Have no idea whether anyone would come or be interested.

Yvonne

Imagine looking in your sitting room at all of us!!! 😆

Gismo

I know it would be hilarious…we could probably only fit two people in the room with the trains and veils 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.