We’re On Operation Transformation

Home Forums Operation Transformation We’re On Operation Transformation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 583 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Great news – Team Mumstown is a go for RTE’s Operation Transformation!!!!

We will be filmed as a group for weigh-in’s (all weighed together so no-one will know of individual weights),

RTE have asked to meet the Mumstown Team next Friday morning, Dec 18th, Bettystown Court Hotel at 10am.

The programme will run until the end of February (by which time we will be the sexiest parenting website in the country)

The first weigh will take place on 2nd January and everyone involved needs to be present at this and subsequent weigh in’s every Saturday.

There are still one or two slots possibly available so please come down to either support us or partake yourself without the cameras!

Go Team Mumstown!!!

Fabienne

That’s a great news for mumstown. And can’t wait to see the list of the members of mumstown’s team.
    Talk soon,
    Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

Now we have to go roller skating on Wednesdays and swimming on Friday mornings – no more just coming along for yummy scones and coffees!!!

Its very exciting, can’t wait to get started!! Better enjoy all the turkey and choccies over Christmas as they’ll be gone come January!!

Taylor5

Thats brilliant…. the friday swim isnt really any good for getting fit, we should try and blag a aqua fit class in bettystown or Aura … not free but cheaper 😆 😆 😆

Babs

So, who is in for that? Are we?

Taylor5

we are all in…. a group thing!

Yvonne

Well done to you!!

Who is on the team for the show? Is the only a certain amount of people for the programme itself?!

Might pop over that day to support you, well done again!

super minder

if baby is popped out by than i would love too xxxx

scole1

will be there however ds has his school play that morning in the bettystown court that day at i think 11am…just so ya know…..so will be a busy morning there….so be ware….

CaliGal

That’s awesome! I can’t wait to see the new improved you’s..I will be slimming along side you from the sidelines 🙂

sweetpea1979

i too will be there – but same as scole – ds is in school play, so will be running between the room and the coffee!!!

sooo excited, but also nervous about the whole weigh thingy and so on….etc…….oh well – have until jan to settle the nerves!!!! ha ha what are we getting ourselves into…. 😛 😛 😛

chewieodie
    Participant

yep, me there too! But DS also in the school play… so we moms will be doing the running around like mad things!

Jedt
    Keymaster

A school play and TV crews at the same time…..lets get creative here with how we are going to manage!

If we meet at 9.30am to do the weigh in and have a few chats with the TV guys, we could be done by 11? The mums who are involved with the play can be interviewed first to make sure they’re done in time?

What do you think?

Yvonne, anyone can take part in this. Some of us will be on camera but the rest of us will be following the programme alongside. Then in March, when its over we are going to walk in the Paddy’s Day parade and then in June, we are going to walk/run the womens mini marathon – so we will be keeping it up!!

Very exciting!

joey_rudd

Now we have to go roller skating on Wednesdays and swimming on Friday mornings – no more just coming along for yummy scones and coffees!!!

Its very exciting, can’t wait to get started!! Better enjoy all the turkey and choccies over Christmas as they’ll be gone come January!!

i haven’t missed any skating yet just this wednesday, i was sick but going tonight if anyone wants to meet me there

i’ve been off chocolate, biscuits and sweets but think i’ll go back on them till after christmas 🙂
    might as well enjoy myself while i can

missysmum

great news girls, hope you all do really well!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 583 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.