Ways to Save money on household bills

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Ways to Save money on household bills

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sexylady

Hello All,

I had a conversation today in regard to Bord Gais and Flo Gas.
    This time last year I was with Bord Gais and my gas bill for Dec to Feb was almost 600.00 euro.I decided I needed to look at alternative so I changed to Flogas and this time round my bill is in at 303.00 euro which to be honest is an incredible difference.
    Flogas offer customers 15% discount and for ppl who use alot of gas depending on the size of house can get 20% .

I also changed my ESB to Airtricity with a saving of 14% .

I know Airtricity got alot of ppl with 20% option 14 % for gas and 6% for electricity with a contract to be signed.

I hope this is of help for some of you as I know all are pockets are on a tighter budget thanks to the government we have

Love and light :D

Taylor5

I moved to Airtricty for both my gas and electric (was with flogas and Bord Gais for my electricty) i changed over on the 22nd of november, didnt get a bill so rang them last week…. my combinded gas and electric bill from 22nd of Nov to 9th of Feb was 637e, i was delighted with the savings, as this billing period covers the cold snowy snap in Dec, where the heating was going 24/7
    Very pleased well worth looking at changing

Financial Companion
    Participant

Yeah, when you think about it, there is a host of things that we can save money on just by putting a bit more time into comparing! Whether it’s tyres for the car, grocery shopping or insurances.

Worth having a closer look! 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.