Watch Corrie Tonight!!

Home Forums National Chat Watch Corrie Tonight!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Hi Girls, watch corrie tonight, poor vera dies in it tonight, get the tissues ready its gonna be a sad one :(

The end of an era.

MissyG

OMG!!!! it was sooooo sad – tears came to my eyes & my dh started laughing & put me off!!!!!!!

mumof2

I went and unloaded the dishwasher. Could’nt watch that. Was getting tearie. You should have seen me in the cinema last friday night. Went to see P.S. I love you. I cried for Ireland. 😳 😳 😳 And poor taylor sitting beside me. I ran out of tissue and was sniffling every few seconds. No good for the sad stuff. 🙄 🙄

joey_rudd

I think i was the only one of us that didn’t cry at that film the other night

I don’t watch soaps so won’t be watching that

Taylor5

Yeah you were the only one who didnt cry…. Poor meabh had to go out after and was worried about her makeup!
    I was only crying through one eye thanks to bells palsy 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Going to go to the movies again, might look for something funny next time, has anyone seen I am Dan.

Watched the first part of corrie but didnt watch the second part…. just reminded me too much of finding my dad dead in the armchair, it touch a nerve and got upset looking at poor jack as that was just what my mam said"Dont you leave me"….. dh told me not to watch it

joey_rudd

thats terrible…i’d freak if i found anyone close to me like that!

my best friends dad died of cancer yesterday (brain tumours)
    we all practically grew up in her house when growing up, his funerals sunday

Taylor5

Did they get into the OLOL to be with him when he died?

When my dad died my brother and I did cpr for 45 minutes before help arrived, the help was in the form of a firetruck. It was another 20 mins before an ambulance arrived….

joey_rudd

yeah i think they did….just in time, the house in closed to visitors because they want to spend the rest of the time on their own which i understand

thats horrible about how long you had to wait for some help!

Taylor5

Ah that is soo sad, yeah you can understand them wanting time alone with him.

We only lived minutes from the firestation but all the ambulances were out on calls at the time, mam always asked if we got help earlier would he have been saved! But I know he couldnt have been saved even if they came in 5 minutes. well thats what I tell myself anyway

joey_rudd

yeah but it would still be upsetting for you

noeleenw

they had 3 endings filmed for vera wonder what the others where , as they would all have had the same result

scole1

my grand uncle died yesterday too but watched vera die was crying my eyes out as he died in his sleep so all cried out yesterday so watching vera die added to the tears….joey rudd sorry about your friends father…..taylor sorry to hear your story again i remember you telling me that story….

scole1

ahhh poor jack i think really for all i say it’s sad as they’re saying bye to a friend they’ve grown with on the soap, especially jack i could seesome really sadness in his eyes otherwise he’s a very good actor…..and the fact that vera’s really sick in real life…ahhh,

rossylisa

😥 😥 😥 it was so sad and so real ifykwim 😥

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.