waste collection charges in louth

Home Forums Louth Chat waste collection charges in louth

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

just checking waste collection charges in louth area. We’re in rural area and was told theres a rural/urban rate????? Not too sure about this. Basically found out I’m paying about €7 more per month than other people I know and not sure why. They tried telling me they’d leave it at the €23.50 as a special price but yet when I ring to query price as a new customer get the same price quoted €23.50 for our area. Just want to check what other people are paying in the area before I ring them back. thanks

julymam

I’m in drogheda and pay 57.50 per quarter..
    hth 🙂

Jedt
    Keymaster

130 every 6 months here in Bettystown

Also in Bettystown. Pay €20 per month. Used to be €170 per 6 months but they didnt even haggle when I told them we were gonna change to someone else offering better price and matched it immediately.

Yvonne

We used to pay €31, then got a cheaper price and it was matched straight away – down to €23.50 just like that! It has gone up there recently by about a euro because of landfill charges or something..

Taylor5

I paid 240e for the year in Drogheda with Oxigen

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are in Dundalk on a tag system, pay 20 Euro per emptying for general waste for a big bin. We only need to put it out ever 3-4 months.
    Recycling bin is 5 Euro per tag.

Anonymous
    Inactive

got down to €23.50 a month with Oxigen for regular size black bin and green bin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

who are people with for lower charges out of curiosity.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.