Washing Machine Repair – Zanussi

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Washing Machine Repair – Zanussi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    golly

Has anyone had to get their washing machine repaired, if so, do you have any recommendations. My machine is an old Zanussi one.

Thanks.

beams

Yes Sanson in Ardee – number should be in the book – i can dig it out if you wish – very professional and fixed straight away 😆

Yvonne

I’ll second Sansom – they are great!

golly

Can you tell me what their call out charge is?

noeleenw

i had a guy called ace appliance repair his number is in the leader he was very good

beams

I thinkit was 85

mammycool
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a number for a man called Jimmy. He is retired now but used to have his own shop. He repairs washing machines, cookers, etc. He does not charge for call out. Just for parts and labour – very little. Just give his a cup of tea and a plain biscuit. I will pm you the number.

golly

Thanks for all your replies. Ended up getting a new Bosch washing machine because I could have replaced the part that was broken and then a few months down the line the repair man said that I could end up having to replace the control panel. Didn’t think it was worth it in the end and got a new machine with a 2yr labour and 5 yr parts guarantee.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.