Warning for parents in this weather

Home Forums National Chat Warning for parents in this weather

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Just had to post this up so parents could talk to little ones about the dangers of snow and ice…. a boy had a terrible fall across from my house today and landed on the ground on his head, the bump on his head was about the size of a mandrin.
    I got this roaring 12 year old and his friend (was afraid he would pass out and needed someone to show me where he lived) into my car and took him home.
    It turns out his mum took him straight to A&E and he has a very serious injury and being kept in as his blood pressure is way too low….. not 2 hours later when i came back, all his little pals were back outside my house playing on the ice :shock: :shock: :shock: I did give out to them saying they could be next and they just laughed :roll: :roll: :roll:

Please please if you have young kids will you warn them about the dangers

libby1
    Participant

The poor pet – Hope he is ok

Its very dangerous….

travelgirl

my DD had a fall today too, we were just walking to shop in grange rath, she wasn’t even messing and fell over, gave herself a split lip, was very lucky she didn’t loose her teeth….other kids seen what happened…very concerned at time but them went back to sliding down the road on the ice!

Taylor5

Ah God love her, hope she is okay….. my ds hurt his lip a while back, heals very quick, i was told by the dentist to give pringles for him to eat, the salt willget into the wound and taste yummy at the same time 😆 😆 😆

Yeah these guys were skidding along while telling me, he was being kept in and his mam is very worried!!! Where we like that as kids? 🙄

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.