Wanted: Wheels for Graco Buggy

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Wanted: Wheels for Graco Buggy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teddybear

Hi Girls,

Has anybody got a Graco Buggy they are not using. I have a new buggy and I have just broke the front Wheels.

Don’t ask how, just picture the car driving over it….I taught it was already in the boot! :oops:

Hope you all had a great Christmas and looking forward to a fabulous new year.
    :wink:

Yvonne

Oh dear, that was unforunate! Don’t have any but you could ask Smyths if they have spare parts?

happymumblemum
    Participant

good job it was only the buggy 😆

sorry my graco got left in the attic when we moved house…….. yeah try smyths or maybe the buy and sell/jumbletown

Taylor5

Sorry still keeping my buggy up, you can buy the wheels as spare parts. Smyths or tony kealys will sort it out for you or go online to graco.

My mam see a girl drive off with a rock a tot seat on the roof with a newborn still in it 😯 A man ran after her and stopped the car ( it was in a shopping centre carparks so driving slow) the poor girl was in bits and cried her eyes out. When my mam was telling us this, she told us she forgot she had taken my brother to woolworths and went home without him, the ran back and he was safe and well, but that was 42 years ago in Surrey in London, she kept that one quiet 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.