Wanted: travel stairgate & ballet outfit

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Wanted: travel stairgate & ballet outfit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hazelnutty

Hi,
    DD heading away with her nana on hols and need to get a travel stairgate if anyone has one they want to get rid of?
    Also she’s just started ballet (she’s nearly 3) so if anyone has an outfit lying around gathering dust, I’ll be happy to take it off your hands! :lol:
    Thanks!

beams

Hazelnutty , you can get the cutest little tutus in boyds or little fairy dresses that my little girl wears to ballet. I did buy her a leotard, tights and poms in the dance shop on John Street which is a bit pricey all right . I know some ballet schools have second hand poms which are a big saving 😀

hazelnutty

Hi beams,
    Got her the shoes inthe dance shop and they were €15 which is why i’m trying to get the rest cheaper! 😆 She has a little tutu i got her in penneys so delighted with herself in that but will defo have a look in boyds thanks 😀 if she stays in the class, it’d be nice for her to have the set, nearly all the others have it, stupid really because i know she knows no different!!

beams

Ah no, i was the same …..and sure at that age they love the dressing up – TK max do little outfits too but they are around a tenner where as boyds are a fraction of the price and just as pink and cute 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.