Wanted: Free Highchair, Car seat, Travel cot

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Wanted: Free Highchair, Car seat, Travel cot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi There,

Looking for a Travel cot, Highchair & car seat for my childminder for my seven month old son.

Just bought a new high chair & car seat, so can’t afford to buy them again.

Wondering if anyone has finished with any of the above (still in good working condition), that they would like taken off their hands??

I will gladly take it

Here’s hoping.

Thanks

Taylor5

No sorry dont have any stuff but delighted to hear you found a minder.

noeleenw

try st vincent de paul they have alot of nearly new stuff very reasonable

trixiebell
    Participant

hi edel, I have a high chair that im throwing out, it just needs a safety harness, if your interested, your free to have it!

scole1

would you believe just threw out a highchair can’t belive it, and a buggy….check out jumbletown.ie or itsinmyway.com you’ll find something there or gumtree.

MaryE

Hi Trixiebell,

Thanks a million, that would be great if i could get that highchair from you. Please can you send me a pm with your address/ contact details & when you are available for me to collect it? I will pick it up when ever suits you. I’m sure i could get a harness in mothercare or smyths – do you think?? Thanks again.

Taylor, yes i eventually didget a minder for my ds. I am very happy with choice, she seemed to click with ds straight away, he couldn’t stop smiling the whole time we were with her, hopefully my instict is right but you still worry, you can never be 100%. She also got two very good recommendations from people i know, so i am very happy about that. Anyway, back to work in April, so hopefully everything will work out fine. My dad is going to be minding him every Monday, so you will probably see him walking the roads in Five oaks as he normally walks about 10 miles a day & then the minder will have him for the other four days a week. Thanks so much for all your help.

Taylor5

Ah thats great news and Im sure you your feeling are right… I’ll look out for you dad 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.