WANTED: Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

Home Forums SWAP SHOP WANTED: Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ArtyMum

WANTED: Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker

Anyone selling one of these please:

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/s … kfrom=name

Thanks

Arty

joey_rudd

my sister in law just gave her one away…sorry!

ArtyMum

Aw thats a shame joey, not too worry! Thanks anyway.

Arty

scole1

oh arty better off with the one bab can move herself, lots of babies get too dependent on these and can cause headache for parents, somethimes great but best if baby learns to self soothe and also entertain

ArtyMum

oh arty better off with the one bab can move herself, lots of babies get too dependent on these and can cause headache for parents, somethimes great but best if baby learns to self soothe and also entertain

Hiya scole, just wondering, what do you mean ‘one baby can move themselves’? Sorry I am a bit confused, not that its anything new, I am a bit ditsy lately, lol.

Arty

Janelle

Hi Artymum,Ihad one of these for my daughter they are just great. There is a switch that you can make it vibrate but I only used this sometimes. It looks like one that moves itself like some can run by battery but is not it’s the baby that makes it rock with their movements. My little girl loved the toys attached and when she got a little bigger she started to pull herself up to sit with these (sounds very unsafe but isn’t as I’ve tried everything and could not make this chair turn over!) I am holding on to mine for the next baba but just wanted to say it’s a good buy and lovely to look at very colourful!:)

ArtyMum

Thanks Janelle. My SIL has one and I was looking at it when in my MILs recently. Looks excellent. Have a bouncer but she is almost out of it already (shes a big girl, lol). Looks like I may have to buy a new one. No one is selling at the mo *sigh*. I just hate spending so much on something when I can ‘recycle’ another one iykwim.

Thanks girls for all replies. Keep your eyes open for me please, someone somewhere has one for me, lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.